Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 11:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327466 Posts in 13409 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Sonic Boom, A CGI animated series
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sonic Boom, A CGI animated series  (Read 1337 times)
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2013, 12:25:13 PM »

"Sonic Boom is a character-driven comedy that leaves a trail of robot wreckage in its smoldering wake. The series centers on Sonic, his best friend and sidekick, Tails, their never-ending search for adventure, and their battles with Sonic’s arch-nemesis, Dr. Eggman. Rounding out the ensemble are fan favorites Knuckles and Amy Rose, plus a rogue’s gallery of enemies—some familiar to Sonic fans and some brand-new."

Fall 2014

So, who's exited? Also, check out who I think is Knuckle's silhouette? Neck is missing.

source: http://blogs.sega.com/2013/10/02/sonic-boom-working-title-a-new-animated-series-coming-fall-2014/?0=1

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »

I just started singing banana slamma.

Knuckles skipped 'leg day'.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:10:04 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
kkhohoho

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »

Eh. If you ask me, the best Sonic cartoon was SatAM, which wasn't really a comedy. Can't say I'm too interested in this new show just yet.
natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 03:36:17 PM »

I was hoping this topic's title meant that it was a show about Guile. His theme goes with everything, after all...

Man now I'm having flashbacks of my dad bringing home a Sega CD system for me, while I was watching an episode of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. 20 minutes later, I was playing the fuck out of Sewer Shark (LOL).
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »

I see Amy; show's trash by default.

Sorry, pretty much all the Sonic Adventure and post characters are terribly written cliche machines. :-\ Any usage of them pretty much crushes the show's potential by default. Especially fake-Robotnik/Eggman.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »

Why can't they just bring back SatAM and those characters? CHARACTER DEPTH?! NO IMPOSSIBLE

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »

I was hoping this topic's title meant that it was a show about Guile. His theme goes with everything, after all...

But Guile got a show, its called Street Fighter (not to be confused with the anime Street Fighter or the Street Fighter anime movies or Street Fighter ______).

Why can't they just bring back SatAM and those characters? CHARACTER DEPTH?! NO IMPOSSIBLE

Considering what they did the last time they brought those characters (well Sonic at least) back with Sonic Underground, I think we're better off trying again.

Of course, after Sonic X I have absolutely no faith in this whatsoever either. So there you go.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: