Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 02:52:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319106 Posts in 13032 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Videogame name generator
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Videogame name generator  (Read 754 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »

Videogame name generator - the Revengeancing.

Phoenix Wright: Viking Zombies - The latest chapter of PW has ace attorney Phoenix Wright defend Vikings from accusations that they are Zombies.

Small-time Caveman of the Blood God - RPGMaker game.

Duke Nukem: Ostrich 3000 - Wont be released until the year 3000.

Intense Devil Annihilation - SMC: Devil May Summoner.

8-Bit Magic Dynasty - Swords and Sorcery variant of hit 80s TV Drama Dynasty coming soon to an NES near you.

Miracle Katana 2k - Squeenix's latest iOS casualware.

Religious Mushroom Interactive - From the makers of Depressing Hammer Dystopia comes a title of how a survivor of nuclear fallout travels to a completely new kingdom and finds Jesus.

Go Go Dog Tactics - Yasmat's latest SRPG project, this time based on the classic tale of Go Dog Go. (I'll admit I would definitely play this.)

Dirty Mech Zone - Super Robot based SRPG, done dirt cheap. (I may play this as well.)

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 07:37:19 AM »

Yoshi's STD Chase - Nintendo went a bit too far to try to shed their kid-friendly image.

Shady College Encounter - A dating sim.

Sleazy Driving in the Sky - Latest entry in the Sora no Kiseki series outsourced to Idea Factory.

Inbred Hoedown Quest - A rhythm/RPG hybrid.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 07:38:04 AM »

Cthulhu's Manlove Armada- Yaoi tentacle game?
Bionic Transvestite Smuggler- .....Moving on without comment
Impossible Pony Zone- This one is hilarious to me, but I can't think of anything snarky to add
Jamaican Prison Summit- This sounds like it would be crazy and hilarious
Mr. Banjo Studio- Was planning on only doing 5, but this one is lame so onto number 6!
The Hunt For the Valkyrie Spree- Mistranslation of the next Valkyrie Profile title.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 09:40:20 AM »

Team Spider Combat sounds like it could be a real game.  True Crime: 3D Agent makes sense too.  Third time's the charm with an odd one: Invisible Aerobics Pioneer.  And I would totally try out Star Spatula Jr.  

My favorites? British Alligator in the Salad Kingdom and Brain-Damaged Frisbee Unleashed. The latter needs to have the voice clip of Cosby exclaiming "Brain damaged!"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyMSc97UksM

I approve of this nonsense!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »

Celtic Disco Chronicles - Help the jive druids reclaim their home in a dance battle to end all dance battles!
Vampire Valkyrie Alpha - Not a great game, but wins multiple awards for character design.
Cyborg Grizzly Bear Factory - Well so much for sleeping tonight.
Jack Thompson's Bongo Riders - Need I say more?
All-American Yak in Africa - From Disney Interactive.

And last one is perfect for today...

Surprise Pokemon Attack - It's super effective!

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »

Okay, imma give this a go!

British Squirrel City - Tea time with Squirrels! and "insert more british stereotypes", quite indeed.
Sensual Bow Hunter of the Deep - Adults only, not sold at retail.
Madden Architecture Beatdown - A stadium building simulator, good for architecture college students!
Dead or Alive Juggalo vs. Street Fighter - The latest cashcow fighting crossover from Capcom this time with Female Juggalos.

And last but not least

Peaceful Death Kingdom - Death retires after millenia of serving dracula.. His kingdom, quite peaceful!

http://backloggery.com/holykael1 - For all my playing shenanigans
"It takes nothing but a single pint of milk to ruin the pure, black magic of the coffee."
"Darker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself...that is coffee."
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 08:36:30 AM »

Hyper Ghost 3000- Ghosts in the future who eat too much sugar
Hip-Hop Alligator Explorer- .....Shovelware that is really really stupid
Guitar Plunger Saloon- Wild west where Quick Draw Mcdraw must face off against a crime syndicate of plumber who have taken over the local saloon
Twisted Go-Kart Jihad- O_o Uhhhh something that would offend most of America, as I am sure that one of the tracks would end with you using a jump to hit a skyscraper.
It's a Mad, Mad Conga - The Gathering Storm- A world where the most dangerous force is the conga, the first in a series of games
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: