Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2015, 10:16:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363069 Posts in 14707 Topics by 2301 Members
Latest Member: FrustratedLeadingTone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki  (Read 18114 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2015, 09:28:23 PM »

CS I & II physical release on consoles? I'm in.

Knew you (and many others) would be happy about that.

Bring it on, Xseed! I've been waiting for this one!

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2015, 11:11:43 PM »

Yeah, the physical PS3 releases seal the deal for me.
kkhohoho

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »

Good news: Turns out Cold Steel 1 was at E3, and it's got a trailer and a bit of extra gameplay footage to show for it. There aren't any voices, but that's because X-Seed can't use the JP ones and they're still dubbing the EN ones. So without further adue...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OT21B0K_5YI

...and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_rlrhGg5E

It's also received a nomination for Best at E3, according to XSeeds' twitter. Ah, Trails; the little series that could...
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2015, 06:52:08 PM »

Looks great, was hoping to see more of it.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
kkhohoho

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2015, 07:51:56 PM »

Heads up: Twenty+ additional minutes of gameplay footage, along with some commentary on the Trails series. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuQegT40C28
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2015, 08:01:02 PM »

Dude sees a bunch of robots

Dude: "They look just like the monsters we fought ealier"

Chick in party: "They're mechanized..."

I think we know which one of these two will have the brains. :P

Also hey, they have overkill bonuses! I love when I'm rewarded for wasting MP. This excites me greatly.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:03:20 PM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

I Draw Stuff Sometimes
kkhohoho

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2015, 08:15:18 PM »

Also, this gets said late in the commentary: "We've already started translating Cold Steel II, and we expect it to come out in 2016."

Can someone say 'Hell yeah'?
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2015, 01:28:05 AM »

http://www.rpgfan.com/previews/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel/index.html
"slighty-dated presentation"
I think it looks gorgeous.
I wonder if we'll ever be at a point that it won't matter if a game looks (potentially very) dated, if it looks really pretty.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Andrew
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2015, 01:47:23 AM »

http://www.rpgfan.com/previews/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel/index.html
I wonder if we'll ever be at a point that it won't matter if a game looks (potentially very) dated, if it looks really pretty.

I was standing next to Derek as he played it at E3, and the graphics were far less pretty in the area we were in than those screenshots shown. There wasn't anything wrong with them, just the environment was a bit bland. Don't get me wrong, it still looks good (reminds me of Celceta on Vita), but it's a fair mention.

kkhohoho

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2015, 09:15:32 PM »

New blog post. Basically, SC has become (if it hasn't been already,) Murphy's Law made manifest. Just about everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, to the point where there's a strong implication that the game might be delayed for another two months. We might not be seeing this puppy until late September or October, unfortunately.
Arvis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2015, 02:30:56 PM »

New blog post. Basically, SC has become (if it hasn't been already,) Murphy's Law made manifest. Just about everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, to the point where there's a strong implication that the game might be delayed for another two months. We might not be seeing this puppy until late September or October, unfortunately.

Fantastic read, really.  I should pay more attention to the XSeed blog.  It's just... every time I do, they start big promotional campaigns for garbage like Akiba's Trip and Senran Kagura Ninja Cooking Volleyball or whatever and I start ignoring them again.

Current RPG - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2015, 05:14:16 PM »

I was standing next to Derek as he played it at E3, and the graphics were far less pretty in the area we were in than those screenshots shown. There wasn't anything wrong with them, just the environment was a bit bland. Don't get me wrong, it still looks good (reminds me of Celceta on Vita), but it's a fair mention.

I know this is an old post, but Kiseki was probably built with the Vita in mind, so the environments were gonna take a hit no matter what. Kinda why I'm probably not gonna play it on a big TV...

I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2015, 06:21:15 PM »

I know this is an old post, but Kiseki was probably built with the Vita in mind, so the environments were gonna take a hit no matter what. Kinda why I'm probably not gonna play it on a big TV...

PC and PSP actually. Vita's been getting the Evolution ports which we will not be getting for reasons of having to start from FC all over again, and this series has been enough of a pain in the ass to localize to begin with.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2015, 09:27:19 PM »

PC and PSP actually. Vita's been getting the Evolution ports which we will not be getting for reasons of having to start from FC all over again, and this series has been enough of a pain in the ass to localize to begin with.

I though Trails of Cold Steel was the first one designed for the then-newer platforms (PS3 and Vita)?

I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: