Author Topic: Hearthstone

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2015, 05:09:41 PM »
I am pretty good at the matches where I make the deck myself. I am complete shit at arena.
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Marshmallow

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • OH NO OH NO OH NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 12:59:20 AM »
I feel the same way. I like being able to tweak and refine my deck in constructed play (though I rarely make a deck myself from scratch) but I always find Arena to be an exercise in frustration.  My best run was 5 wins and I've only done that once, so it's mostly more worth it for me to buy packs with my gold instead of using it on arena runs where I just end up losing.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 11:00:09 AM »
Yeah in arena I have 3 wins. Ranked I got 8 in a row.
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.