Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2015, 02:54:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363592 Posts in 14732 Topics by 2302 Members
Latest Member: Eppie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Hearthstone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 4832 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 11:44:58 PM »

I see the friend box, but I don't see anywhere to accept. I sent an invite for you, though. Let's see if it works!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 11:50:50 PM »

I got nothing. Man this interface is ass.

Someone help us plahs

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 12:20:01 AM »

Dammit Blizzard, stop  being douche nozzles and give us a better interface for friendship. It shouldn't require magic.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »

According to the response I receive it could be because we are not in the same region. Are you playing on EU? I am on NA.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »

Oh, good point. I'm probably on EU but I dunno how to check.

Maxximum
Insert funny text here
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2014, 09:10:17 AM »

New expansion coming out soon, not sure how I feel about the business model though. Time will tell, but it does look pretty awesome.

NOW PLAYING:
:
:
:
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 08:38:20 PM »

new expansion comes tuesday, my body is ready, got 2500 gold saved up from doin dailys

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2015, 01:02:45 AM »

Does anybody on here besides me still play this?  I'm on pretty much every day doing quests and trying poorly to move up on the ladder!

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »

I've gotten super into it since they introduced Tavern Brawl. I'm pretty much always on these days - but still on EUW.

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 12:04:23 PM »

The Tavern Brawls in general have looked amazing and are making for some great videos to watch...but between BRM and the new expansion I'm very glad I cut ties with Hearthstone. The Grand Tournament is very much a 'buy until you have all the cards or you're going to lose every match' expansion; thanks to the powering up to Hero Powers and such it provides. ~_~; I swear can we just have ONE card game online that doesn't screw low income people?
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 12:27:42 PM »

Well, the general concensus is that every card we have seen from The Grand Tournament so far is too slow and will probably not see play unless there are cards we haven't seen yet will make it all come together, or the meta shifts to a much slower/control focused game.

Hearthstone isn't that hard to make useable decks on low income, a lot of the class cards are the best cards you can get, but I do think Hearthstone is pay to have fun, my enjoyment increased dramatically when I invested some money, got a bigger card pool, some legendaries. etc.

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »

That was the way I was for a while until about...*thinks* Maybe 2-3 months into the GvG expansion. Never been a fan of fast play styles. When I want a sit down and 'think' game I prefer chess, not speed checkers. >.<; And since what little I'd been able to put together even after shelling out roughly $100 (I have abhorant pack luck) was more 'slow' based I pretty much was left with nothing playable.
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 11:35:27 PM »

I also have terrible pack luck.  I have a friend, however, who got Alexstrasza on his second pack, and has since gotten something like four other rad legendaries from packs after like four months of playing.  The only time I've gotten good legendaries from packs (Thalnos, and then Alexstrasza) he was either in the room with me or spectating me. It's insane.

I'm actually thinking about dropping the $50 on the pre-order packs for Grand Tournament so I can mess around with deckbuilding. It might be a decent time to rise up in the ladder if I can throw a good deck together.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 09:19:26 PM »

i tried getting into this but it just feels like a poor mans magic the gathering.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2015, 09:54:55 PM »

i tried getting into this but it just feels like a poor mans magic the gathering.

It kind of is, but with faster pacing and great Freemium mechanics that make it addicting to play. It's genius on their part, and I play it far more than the Magic video games, which are a major step down in terms of features.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: