Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 10:31:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332957 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Pal Final Fantasy XII?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Pal Final Fantasy XII?  (Read 2418 times)
Robert Boyd

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 08:02:18 AM »

Quote from: "ZE GRAND MASTER"
But the FF 10 International's extra features consisted of the absurdly hard Dark Aeons, and the even more absurdly hard Penance if you somehow managed to beat them. And by absurdly hard I mean 999999999999 damage per hit (that's not a joke). I think I killed 2 of them by being very, very lucky with Yojimbo, but that was after at least 100 tries. The fact they're there is really annoying, as certain locations can only be visited again when you've beat them. So you're not really missing much.

But I wouldn't be getting it for the extra optional bosses (heck, I didn't do most of the optional stuff in the regular version), I would be getting it because I think it would be fun to replay the game with the new Sphere Grid (not as linear as the one in the original version).  I wouldn't pay full price for it, but if I find a copy in the $20-$30 range I'd like to pick it up.

ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »

I only used the Expert sphere grid for stuff like having 2 characters who could steal and everybody using magic. I doesn't make the game that different in my opinion.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: