Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340922 Posts in 13933 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  question about fft gameplay
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: question about fft gameplay  (Read 976 times)
salinger

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 05, 2006, 06:05:09 AM »

hey everyone what up? i start to play fft really seem like wonderful game i only in the start though.... and i didnt gasp thing or two in the gameplay

i have a chemist level 3 and i change his\her job to black magic cus i have a fight with plenty of magic users that screw my up.
but when i want him to learn some magic lets say "fire" he didnt learn it
it require 50 jb and i have 130 yet the "fire" stay at gray... what i miss?
please dont send my to the tutorial it tired me
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 06:27:08 AM »

Quote from: "salinger"
please dont send my to the tutorial it tired me

I'd suggest doing it anyway because of the hilariously bad engrish, but I'm not sure it'd be as funny to a non-native reader, even if they can read the language perfectly.

To be honest, I dunno how i can help you, it's been far too long since I played, and even with a month or two I might not remember anyway.JThis should also be in 'helper monkey'. :P
Zomza

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 06:13:07 PM »

I think your just viewing the abilities your not in the learn abilities screen. When your at the main character menu with all the characters showing, press the triangle, then go to abilities.

Edit: Ps i use mostley squires and chemists till around level 10ish before i do the bandit fort or rat cellar i might switch to a caster / knight / monk class. Make sure to pick up the squire gained jp up skill and move +1, can rake up the JP early on with JPup and Accumulate as a squire.

...And make sure to make an extra game save before you enter Castle Riovanes at the end of chapter 3 or you'll regret it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: