Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338072 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Rune Factory 4
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rune Factory 4  (Read 1865 times)
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 05:17:41 PM »

1. Quit my file. Start over in easy mode.

Since you mentioned this if you have trouble again, or if you find yourself too strong, you can change difficulty in the castle trophy room. Focusing on the town stuff is also a way to grind without grinding, or it's a different kind of grind anyway. Pretty much everything you do gives you skill ups. I end up playing these games on hard just because the harvest moon stuff ends up making me overpowered so just think of the difficulty setting less as a difficulty setting and more a way to make the game match your pace.

Ahh, I knew the game told you there was a way to do that I just couldn't remember for the life of me. Thanks. XD

I do adore that about this title though. The fact that somehow pulling Turnips out of the earth all day betters my ability to smack a few trolls around at my leisure. And somehow it all just 'fits'. Extra points to the title on a side note just for making me curious about dating some of the guys as well as the girls (rather than them just being tokens thrown in to appease the female audience).
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 01:40:25 AM »

Is anyone else having problems getting Act 3 to trigger? X_x
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: