Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 03, 2015, 03:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363075 Posts in 14734 Topics by 2288 Members
Latest Member: Wallflower
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Game Journals
| | |-+  A Game Journal Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] Print
Author Topic: A Game Journal Reborn  (Read 227804 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3720 on: August 01, 2015, 11:02:27 PM »

And that's Virtue's Last Reward finished (and platinumed!)

I am... very happy that we're getting the third game. If we hadn't gotten the third game I probably never would have played that one, and if I had I'd be less than happy about the ending. As it stands, it was a wild ride that promises to get even wilder! I'd say more on my thoughts but I am exhausted.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3721 on: August 01, 2015, 11:47:53 PM »

Welcome to the club man! Now you can wait in agony for the last part with the rest of us :D

Ness

lover of mother(s)

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3722 on: August 02, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »

Just finished Suikoden 1 for the first time years after beating 2. Beautiful game that perfectly sets up its ginormous sequel. Really loved the music and character design.

Working on disc 2 of FF9
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3723 on: August 02, 2015, 12:50:21 PM »

So it's preeeeeeeeetty obvious why Monster Monpiece made it over here while Moero Chronicle didn't.

Let's start off with the fact that one of the first monsters you encounter is a "U.F.O," which judging by appearance I'm pretty sure is supposed to stand for Unidentified Flying Oppai.
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3724 on: August 02, 2015, 05:05:51 PM »

MASS EFFECT 2/ Tying up loose ends around the galaxy. I am just about at 100% exploration of every star system but I swear I am not a completionist

now a word on headphones/headsets.

So I discovered using Sony's handy little USB amplifier that comes with their shitty budget silver headset makes my Sennheiser Momemtum headphones work and sound like unicorns having sex when I pair the two. This may seem like nothing but has seriously made my world a better place to live. ***Happy***

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3725 on: August 02, 2015, 06:13:48 PM »

@Kylde: What amp is this? I want one -- my laptop's sound output has always been questionable to me and I've heard the Kosses I'm using now amp well.

G Darius - Played the PSX version for a bit since I'm not going to bother ordering any games until the heat stops :S The Stage Beta boss is still a massive jerk, though I think the A route one might be easier, and then all the third stages seem to be space stages with goofy asteroid patterns.

Tail Concerto - Up to the Archeonis. Game improved immensely once I figured out how to change the controls in-game -- I'd accidentally mapped both shoulder buttons to "forward" which made it really hard to control since I couldn't backpedal and you sort of need to for the first boss.

Anyway, gonna see if I can work up the ambition to do some more Tales of Rebirth. Would LOVE to do some SF3, but it's just too damn warm in here for something as slow paced as that :S
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:26:16 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3726 on: Today at 12:42:40 AM »

@Kylde: What amp is this? I want one -- my laptop's sound output has always been questionable to me and I've heard the Kosses I'm using now amp well.

It comes stock with the Sony Silver Headset.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Silver-Wired-Stereo-Headset-4/dp/B00NE5D4SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438576728&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+silver+headset

In all honesty it is a really shitty headset but, on sale now, for 22 bucks makes the purchase worth it for the USB to 3.5mm amp alone. Its nothing to write home about but the "fake" surround sound it produces in my Sennheiser Momemtums is splendid. Makes me wanna play shooters to just hear the shots! LoL

Monsoon
Electric Mayhem
Contributing Editor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3727 on: Today at 01:55:33 AM »

I've been trying to get every conversation achievement in this Diablo III run, and I MISSED ONE right at the start of Act III.  Major bummer.  Might have to do another character to get that. 

I don't remember if you have to beat the game first, but you can go back to previous chapters just by picking it. In fact, some of the conversation achievements can only be gotten by talking to characters at points in the game you shouldn't normally have access to them.[/quote]
Yeah, you were right.  You do have to beat the game first, but you can go back in the mode select menu.  I found that out and did some Achievements cleanup today, then ran Grifts for a few hours. 

mecharobot

Thunder of the dogs! INDIGNATION

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3728 on: Today at 03:43:01 AM »

I'm away from my ps2 for a few days, so I decided to run some more iM@ster. I already got Makoto up to rank C. She seems to have fairly good tension (at least compared to my last run with Chihaya's tension bombing) and progressing with her is pretty much routine affair. I like Makoto, well I like all original imas girls the more I learn about them, but she doesn't seem to really say all that much (hinting some daddy issues maybe?), so maybe I should do some promotion talks even if I don't need to. MikiChiha had much more drama compared to HibiMako.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: