Author Topic: A Game Journal Reborn

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Reply #8145 on: September 24, 2018, 06:45:27 PM »
About 15 hours in to Ni no Kuni 2 and loving it so far. Patched and playing on 'Hard' difficulty, which gave me a few early deaths before I knew what I was doing, though overall it feels more like a 'Normal' level of difficulty to me. Love the visuals, and combat is really fun. My only complaint is that movement feels a bit slippery or floaty both in and out of combat. Side-quests are pretty meh, but the main game is good fun and I'm enjoying the kingdom building.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8146 on: Yesterday at 09:25:20 AM »
Once you get to Tainted Monsters and the ability to explore the world freely you're going to really feel the "hard" in Hard Mode. :D
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: Yesterday at 07:05:46 PM »
Once you get to Tainted Monsters and the ability to explore the world freely you're going to really feel the "hard" in Hard Mode. :D

I've beaten up a few tainted monsters! Though found I needed to be about 10 levels higher or so to reliably win. Even then, one hit from them usually does like 50% of my HP in damage. Ouch.

As for exploration,
Spoiler: show
I've got a jumping boat and I'm currently in Broadleaf.