Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Hathen

• View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #660 on: Today at 08:19:41 AM »
I've continued past 100k, hoping to get to rank >5000 before this is over. I'm going to guess rank 1-1000 requires an absurd score not remotely worth the time investment. I'm somewhat close, but there's a lot of shuffling every day. Not much to spend stamina on regardless- I'll have a couple days to do Valter and plenty of time to grind up Hinoka after Tempest ends.

In the meantime I've been getting HM on Clive and Berkut. I figure I might as well do that for them now, when they get their big stat boosts since they're unimpressive units otherwise (Celica's capped long ago but she's still in since she gives the bonus and all). I've heard some people say Clive's worse than Berkut, but that's not been my experience at all. The only thing I needed to give Clive was Bonfire from one my extra Robins and he's been pretty great at dealing with other physical units. Berkut's base kit is terrible and the only way I could imagine making him functional is making him a Brave Lancer since he has a pretty nice ATK stat.