Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2015, 12:02:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
343886 Posts in 14033 Topics by 2230 Members
Latest Member: BeoXXVI
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Dragon Warriors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Warriors  (Read 1490 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 02:01:42 PM »

^Have you not like seen even one trailer yet? She was the first retro character to show up in the bloody announcement trailer back during Sony's not-TGS pre-TGS TGS, not to mention all the other trailers and screenshots she's popped up in.

Psaro is stupidly popular in Japan, I'm not really surprised he's in. I'm more surprised that he wasn't announced already, actually.

(Of IV's villains, I actually preferred  Estark.  That battle felt much more grand-epic-final-battle-y to me. Also, better boss theme).

I liked Psaro better when he was a seven formed/phased boss fight instead of DWs Odo Nobunaga. Unlike the DQV's remakes' Waifu retcon changing a loaded choice into a legitimate one, DQIV's remakes' Chapter VI retcon was largely stupid and useless and I've never liked it. Estark was definitely good, but he's also just kind of a monster in the ground plotwise (thankfully, the series has been reusing him ever since).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 05:14:40 PM »

tried to find a trailer wqith her .wasnt successful but the game looks surprisingly good

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 08:56:34 PM »

tried to find a trailer wqith her .wasnt successful but the game looks surprisingly good

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/dragon-quest-heroes-announced-ps4-ps3

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/previous-dragon-quest-characters-will-fully-voiced-dragon-quest-heroes

Here, I've got you covered. Check the trailer at about 1:18 to see her (I will admit that I was mistaken, Alena is the last retro character to appear in that trailer).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: