Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 12:31:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334796 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Zelda Musou
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: Zelda Musou  (Read 5720 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2014, 07:05:41 PM »

Does it make me a pervert that Zelda's bare thighs in this game is a bit of a selling point for me?

'Cause they totally are.

But it's okay, because I think Link's design is pretty sexy too.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2014, 06:28:13 AM »

Does it make me a pervert that Zelda's bare thighs in this game is a bit of a selling point for me?

'Cause they totally are.

But it's okay, because I think Link's design is pretty sexy too.
Yes, yes it does. And now I shall judge you for that. *glares with disappointment*
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2014, 09:21:26 AM »

So highlights from the ND last night.

Zant and Ghiraham are playable (no surprise).
Zant flips around like a mad man (and can grow huge).
Ghiraham uses a Storm of Swords to draw enemies in for finishers (and can whip out his Ultimate Shield form for super mode).
Lu Ganondorf Bu is also in + DLC costumes in case you do not care for green skinned ginger Lu Bu (do not pursue Lu Ganondorf Bu).
Lu Bu Ganondorf fights by dual wielding Great Swords and blowing shit up and is basically Lu Bu (Lu Ganondorf Bu has become enraged).
Weapons can have different appearances (Knight Sword into White Sword, Gauntlets into Chain Chomp, etc.).
Weapons can also be upgraded by rubbing skills into available slots (you use up the weapon in the process but you'll get a ton of them anyway).
Adventure Mode is basically Free Mission mode (but you get to walk about Zelda 1's overworld).
Lens of Truth spotted (and its fucking huge and goofy looking).
Lana's second weapon was called Spear (but its effectively a Deku Stick used as a spear).
Anju/Cucco's Lady now confirmed as not appearing in this game (instead Lana's third weapon(?) is a cross gate for more reference shenanigans).
Cuccos. How do they fuckin' work (outside of either Lana's third weapon/finisher) (release the Cuccos!)?
The Hookshot is used as a weapon by spamming MM Moon Drops (Australia setting confirmed).
Darunia Dance confirmed (but activation details are unknown).

Edit: Forgot about the Multiplayer mode and the Remote Play (or whatever that feature is called). Also EU folks can get the scarf (but none of the other swag; at least they're doing better than NA right now which is getting N/A as usual).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:00:24 AM by Aeolus » Logged

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »

Hellow Dragon's Crown Elf.  Thanks for auditioning!

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2014, 06:21:31 PM »

I had heard about it leaking earlier on GameFUQs but the link died before I got to it.

And speaking of GameFUQs, a few spoilers have been dropped about the game already (since the game broke street date in Japan and is out now).

Code:
Characterwise, what we've seen thus far is what we're getting and nobody's sure that we're even getting Cia, [s]Orko[/s] Wizro, that other guy.

Ruto, Agatha, Zant, and Ghriaham are unlocked through Adventure Modo and have almost no presence in Story Modo, Ganondorf unlocks at the end of Story Modo, probably after you beat Ganon.

Lana/Cia pulled a Dragon Ball's Kami/Demon King Piccolo and separated themselves from each other. Much like Dragon Ball, Cia dies at the end and the plot gets Hijacked by Ganon.

The Master Sword is Link's fifth weapon and is unupgradable; nobody seems to know what his fourth weapon is yet; Link, Zelda, Impa and Lana are the only characters who get more than one weapon type/move set.

It looks like you can hold up to 30 heart containers.

Edit: Character Count Confirmed. Link, Zelda, Impa, Shiek, Lana, Midna, Fi, Daruina, Ganondorf, Ruto, Agatha, Zant, and Ghiraham are all we're getting this time. Better luck next time in Hyrule Warriors Xtreme.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:47:45 PM by Aeolus » Logged

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2014, 09:16:47 PM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/22/hyrule-warriors-sold-just-57-shipment-japan/

So the game didn't do to hot in Japan.

Figures, since its a Musou game with an obvious "wait for the sequel/Xtreme expansion" character set on a system that's still trying to find its footing, and is not anime or sudo-historical based nor are the number of playable females getting dwarfed by the number of playable males at anywhere from a 5:2 to a 10:1 ratio.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »

70K isn't that bad. At least the game will be profitable if anything.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2014, 12:19:15 AM »

70K isn't that bad. At least the game will be profitable if anything.

I was gonna say; isn't that still a pretty sizeable portion of buyers compared to how many Wii U console sales there are?

I definitely think they should have gone more "all out" with the characters in there.  When a game series has as long a history as it does, it does seem weird (or terribly convenient for DLC) to really only include heavy-hitters from OoT, TP, and SS.

Import reviews do say that, despite flaws, it's a good love letter to fans of the series.

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2014, 12:41:05 AM »

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2014/08/25/589-hyrule-warriors/

Have to share this.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »

watched some streams of it from people who've imported the japanese version for a few hours and it seems like the characters movesets are pretty limited even for a musou game. The characters and equipment are heavily upgradable but your move choices for the moment to moment gameplay is not too big. On the upside, it is very fanservicy in shouting out to games of the series and it's got some amusing moments. Was hoping it would be like the fist of the north star musou game with the big moveset and 10 supers for each character but I guess that might've been too much to expect. Perhaps there will be an expansion or dlc in the future to add in more stuff.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2014, 09:06:52 AM »

Surprised nobody has posted this, but Nintendo has laid out their DLC plans, and it sounds FANTASTIC

First is a free update near the end of September that will make the game's three villains playable.

The rest of the four planned DLC packs all include new areas/maps, new weapon types, and new character skins. But the best part is the feature of each pack which all have me super excited:

Master Quest Pack
- New Story Quest/New Adventure

Twilight Princess Pack
- 2 New Yet-to-be Revealed Characters

Majora's Mask Pack
(please be Deku Link/Princess/King!)

Ganon Pack
- 2 New Game Modes

Buying all the packs together will set you back $19.99 and net you a Dark Link skin.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:08:40 AM by Klutz64 » Logged
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »

Surprised nobody has posted this, but Nintendo has laid out their DLC plans, and it sounds FANTASTIC

First is a free update near the end of September that will make the game's three villains playable.

The rest of the four planned DLC packs all include new areas/maps, new weapon types, and new character skins. But the best part is the feature of each pack which all have me super excited:

Master Quest Pack
- New Story Quest/New Adventure

Twilight Princess Pack

Majora's Mask Pack
(please be Deku Link/Princess/King!)

Ganon Pack
- 2 New Game Modes

Buying all the packs together will set you back $19.99 and net you a Dark Link skin.

I'd feel more excited if I knew what these actually included instead of a vague 'new mode' or who the new characters would be.

That said, Nintendo is usually pretty good about DLC so it might actually be worth getting (though with Koei Temco its probably a better idea to wait for Hyrule Warriors Extreme or Hyrule Warriors 2 instead).

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2014, 12:55:03 AM »

Their Mario Kart 8 super pack was a great deal, IMO.  And despite the pretty hefty DLC price tag, I wouldn't discount it if the new stuff was *that good*.  So I can't wait to see what they have in store.  I still think they need to "Smash Bros" the fuck out of this and add that ONE SUPER-RETRO character.... and Pink-haired Link.  C'MON, that's the EASIEST SKIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2014, 09:33:57 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/hyrule-warriors-getting-ton-dlc-epona-coming-october-16th/

Alright, I take back my earlier skepticism. That's an awesome DLC option (even if Link is the last person to need an extra weapon type). Lets hope that the rest of these packs can top this.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2014, 01:22:03 PM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/hyrule-warriors-getting-ton-dlc-epona-coming-october-16th/

Alright, I take back my earlier skepticism. That's an awesome DLC option (even if Link is the last person to need an extra weapon type). Lets hope that the rest of these packs can top this.

Damn.  They're not screwing around here with meaningful DLC.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: