Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327167 Posts in 13392 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Zelda Musou
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Zelda Musou  (Read 2895 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 03:38:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGr72lrmPA#t=1682

Obtain a super hookshot to take down Argorok!

Bring its tail down???  No...no no no, stop thinking so small. 
Code:
BRING THE MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK OUT OF THE SKY TO BRING THE DRAGON DOWN. 
o_o

@Aeo yeah I thought it was Nayru... which I gues would have to open up for the other sister goddess' too.  Damn shame this isn't canon at all, I like the idea of a Zelda title where anyone and everyone can take down legions of enemies. :P

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2014, 06:33:49 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGr72lrmPA#t=1682

Obtain a super hookshot to take down Argorok!

Bring its tail down???  No...no no no, stop thinking so small. 
Code:
BRING THE MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK OUT OF THE SKY TO BRING THE DRAGON DOWN. 
o_o

@Aeo yeah I thought it was Nayru... which I gues would have to open up for the other sister goddess' too.  Damn shame this isn't canon at all, I like the idea of a Zelda title where anyone and everyone can take down legions of enemies. :P
Forget the open world Zelda, this is going to be the best Zelda game ever. :D

Also, I noticed that Link was equipped with the mirror shield in the fight following the cut scene, so I am now working under the assumptions that:
1. Characters will have multiple weapons
2. Link's is either shield or sword and shield
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2014, 10:14:22 PM »

So now that the folks at Nintendo have basically said that they've put characters you'd never think would make a playable appearance in. I must now ask, who are your top ten picks for the final game (not including the characters already confirmed)?

My money's on Sahasrahla, Agahnim, Darunia, Error, Ruto, Malon, Din, Nayru (we don't know that's her on the cover), Fierce Deity Link, and Saria.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:20 PM »

You forgot Beedle. That would be my absolute number one pick.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2014, 12:56:23 AM »

I'd love to at least have one retro-as-fuck or really obscure or unexpected character.  The old "Take this" man, bunny Link, Ravio maybe, or someone from Wind Waker made in this new style.  Otherwise, I'm just gonna go with yours, they all sound doable and fun.

It's easy to imagine who might be included, but I'm hoping for some surprises.

insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2014, 03:18:53 AM »

Happy mask salesman, he can transform using masks and change his moveset.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »

So now that the folks at Nintendo have basically said that they've put characters you'd never think would make a playable appearance in. I must now ask, who are your top ten picks for the final game (not including the characters already confirmed)?

My money's on Sahasrahla, Agahnim, Darunia, Error, Ruto, Malon, Din, Nayru (we don't know that's her on the cover), Fierce Deity Link, and Saria.

My personal picks would be:
Fierce Diety Link
All six sages from OoT(don't remember all their names)
Twinova
Skull Kid
Malon

In case you couldn't tell N64 is my favorite Zelda era. Don't know how likely all of these are, but I am really hoping for the Fire Sage from OoT. Would be freaking awesome.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2014, 10:16:47 AM »

Tingle top tier, there is no escape from him.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 11:03:47 AM »

I'd guess one of those four "resistance" characters from Twilight Princess. You know, the ones who help you get into the final few dungeons and then storm Hyrule Castle along with you. For that matter, maybe Zant.

I'd like to see Medli, myself. Din, Nayru, and Ralph! Ralph was an action guy! Let him in!
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2014, 07:46:22 AM »

I'd guess one of those four "resistance" characters from Twilight Princess. You know, the ones who help you get into the final few dungeons and then storm Hyrule Castle along with you. For that matter, maybe Zant.

.....No I do not know. The only characters I remember from Twilight Princess are Midna and the creepy looking kids that I thought were demon spawn.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2014, 03:40:09 PM »

.....No I do not know. The only characters I remember from Twilight Princess are Midna and the creepy looking kids that I thought were demon spawn.

Dude one time the bug girl freaked out at me for not giving her a bug and that /never happened a second time/. Shit was WEIRD, yo.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2014, 11:48:36 PM »

Dude one time the bug girl freaked out at me for not giving her a bug and that /never happened a second time/. Shit was WEIRD, yo.

There's also the bar tender lady who, outside of hosting meetings for the local "resistance" LARP party, drove a cart around like a mad woman while Moblins/Bokoblins/whatever shot flaming arrows of fire in its general direction.

Also Zelda was enough of a badass in that game to hold a sword for 5 seconds and to become a boss fight (kinda). Too bad she's already spoken for in this game.

Maybe you can play as the regional spirits of Ordon, Eldin, Lanayru, and Farron.

Swag Edit: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/16/hyrule-warriors-treasure-box-includes-heros-scarf-mini-treasure-chest-japan/

The lowdown on Japan's preorder bonus for the game.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:40:24 AM by Aeolus » Logged

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 04:18:12 PM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/17/legend-zelda-producer-makes-like-cucco/

Bonus level revealed. :P

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 04:26:13 PM »

I hope either the Giant Cucco or the Golden Cucco appear as a playable character.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »

I hope either the Giant Cucco or the Golden Cucco appear as a playable character.

I hope the Cucco Lady is playable and fights with nothing but Cuccos. Her Musou Attack will be a 999 second long Cucco Storm (but to activate it, she'll need to find a kid and pay him one Empty Bottle to gather seven Cuccos and any Golden ones he retrieves with increase the damage and provide an extra Rupee bonus for every enemy defeated; also the quote she says during the activation is "I'm allergic to cuccos.").

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: