Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2015, 06:50:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
349478 Posts in 14257 Topics by 2245 Members
Latest Member: Xanxos
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Atelier Series
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: The Atelier Series  (Read 14370 times)
dagas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2015, 07:30:05 AM »

Have anyone gotten Ayesha Plus? From what I have read it suffers from bad framerate which is not uincommon in the Atleier games on Vita. It also seems that a rumour that you could import your PS3 save to continue a new game plus was wrong. Too bad.
dagas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2015, 02:05:20 AM »

Atelier Shallie is out but no one here is talking about it. I've not played much yet but it seems like it will be another good game. It is different to play not having any time mechanic but Iam starting to get used to it. The two stories seem ver different from each other unlike Escha & Lodgy where they meet up right away I am in chapter 2 and have not teamed up with the other Shallie yet. From what I hear the stories are much more different this time so replaying is pretty much a must.

The only thing to point out is that there is a bug that makes the game crash when opening the Growth System menu that you unlock at level 40. A patch is one the way and people say you can finish the game without it (you'll just be less powerful).
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2015, 02:12:03 AM »

Do I buy Shallie or wait for inevitable 'Plus' version? : /

Plus, I've heard from a few fans that the ending is somewhat lackluster if this game was supposed to "finish" the Dusk trilogy (indeed hoping they go for a fourth game)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2015, 03:36:07 AM »

I'm really sad to say I won't be buying Shallie. The Dusk Trilogy has just been continually disappointing for me, and I'm just not willing to take the risk with Shallie. Plus, it sounds even more boring from a gameplay perspective and Eschatology was.

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2015, 06:14:49 AM »

Atelier Shallie is out but no one here is talking about it. I've not played much yet but it seems like it will be another good game. It is different to play not having any time mechanic but Iam starting to get used to it. The two stories seem ver different from each other unlike Escha & Lodgy where they meet up right away I am in chapter 2 and have not teamed up with the other Shallie yet. From what I hear the stories are much more different this time so replaying is pretty much a must.

The only thing to point out is that there is a bug that makes the game crash when opening the Growth System menu that you unlock at level 40. A patch is one the way and people say you can finish the game without it (you'll just be less powerful).
Eh they meet up around chapter 4, so half the game is mostly the same (I assume).

The game doesn't crash when you open the growth system menu and you can actually use nearly half of it. Basically you can move around the stat boost icons without fear of the game crashing. I'm currently grinding end game properties (damn it phoenix drop Super Properties already so I can make an uber bomb to make grinding you faster >.>) without having touched it for the most part.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »

I have interest in getting the game but I've built myself a backlog of Atelier games. I'm close to finishing Mana Khemia and haven't even started Escha & Logy, so once I finish the second one I'll probably get this new one and hopefully by then I'll finally be able to get the plus version on the Vita.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: