Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 12:33:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338627 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Halloween
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 423 times)
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

My company has a huge Halloween party every year, and I had plans to dress up as the Joker similar to what I did 5 years ago. Unfortunately I got sick last weekend and didn't have the energy to put together a costume. So I gave my head a fresh shave and dug out my Charlie Brown t-shirt from my closet and went as Charlie Brown. Everyone seems to really like it as I often get comments from people, so that's nice because it is super easy.

No trick-or-treaters in the apartment buildings in NYC (at least not mine), but I did see a lot going to brownstones and businesses.

My favorite part of Halloween is carving jack-o-lanterns and lighting them. I used to do store bought patterns, but tend to prefer good ol' classic triangle eyes, nose, and scary mouth now, so I just do those.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 10:13:30 PM »

Our Potter-themed party includes:

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »

May Dumbledore be with you.

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »

I ended up dressing up as a ninja and my bf was a psycho lumberjack.  The ninja outfit was one of the very few non-sexy costumes I could find.  We went to a concert of a band doing 80s cover songs.  It was fun, but my bf had too much to drink and was asked by security to leave. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
dyeager
RPGFan Editor

Code Monkey Like Fritos

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 10:43:06 AM »

Was a very slow candy crowd for Halloween - only had 60+ trick or treaters, we usually have twice that by 7 PM. We ended up with over 100 full size candy bars left over. I ended up giving my Little Bro about half of the leftover candy so he could take it to school with him and be a hero (I'm sure the teachers will really appreciate the sugared up kids, whoops). What was fun was this was the first year he helped hand out the candy.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: