Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 04:03:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331655 Posts in 13579 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  AGDQ 2014 one-stop shop
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: AGDQ 2014 one-stop shop  (Read 398 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2014, 09:08:32 PM »

http://tay.kotaku.com/agdq-2014-easy-links-to-every-single-run-1499638499

If you missed the livestreams, this page chronicles all the runs, the players, and their length of time. This is VERY handy for navigating through the hundreds of hours of goodness that went down.

I HIGHLY recommend the TAS stuff for Super Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, as well as the 4player Metroid speed run and the 2player COOPERATIVE Goldeneye run (where one person controls movement and the other controls shooting, it's nuts!)

Lots of other great stuff too. I've been watching this stuff like a madman. Wish I had donated. They raised mad dough.

Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:31:56 PM »

I've watched a great deal of their runs and bonus streams they--or other viewers--have posted from their past events. They really are amazing and incredibly humorous to watch. I think a lot of you will enjoy their runs...

Some personal favorites I can name off the top of my head are Battle Toads and Double Dragon, all Sonic Runs, Amazing Crash Dummies, Arkham City, and Double Dragon Neon. The last one was highly amusing because they developers were watching and answering questions in a skype chat the runner or others had about the game, while at the same time watching their game being broken right in front of them. :)

It's hard to choose my favorite runners, but here are some I can name off the top of my  head that I watched recently:Feasel, Funkdoc, Murphagator, spikevegeta, and paraxade. There are a bunch more and highly recommend watching these runs.

Much thanks Ramza for posting this! I was hoping someone would put this together! <3

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: