Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
248424 Posts in 7447 Topics by 2390 Members
Latest Member: maingauche
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Pillars of Eternity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Pillars of Eternity  (Read 13488 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2016, 10:57:07 AM »

So, after finally getting a new laptop, I'm finally thinking of getting this game, but I'm still not sure if it'll work on it. Compared to my old laptop, this one's a lot more powerful; it's got a 2.60 Gigahertz Intel processor and 8 GB of RAM, which is a big step up for me. But my graphics card is an Intel 3000, which is apparently kind of weaksauce when it comes to running graphically high-end games, and it doesn't even close to matching even the minimum specs for PoE.

Here's the thing though. I've been looking around, and a lot of people seem to be running PoE just fine with around the same specs that I've got, including my Intel 3000 graphics card, so long as they set the game's graphics to the absolute minimum. However, considering the game's over $40 bucks, I want to make sure that I can still run the thing before I get it. Has anyone around here been able to run with the game with a similar setup to my laptop, or does anyone at least think I could run it with my laptop? If so, please let me know.

Buy it from Steam and request a refund if it doesn't work? As long as you don't play it for more than 2 hours or own it for more than 14 days (whichever comes first), you can get a refund, no questions asked.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

bigdeath

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »

If you can find it, theres an unofficial patch that lets PoE run much better on low end cards like integrated graphic cards.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: