Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 02:10:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334852 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Ys Seven LE, Persona LE and Star Ocean Play Arts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ys Seven LE, Persona LE and Star Ocean Play Arts  (Read 1772 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:11:11 PM »

More of my crap for sale at sub-e-bay prices folks!!

First up I have not one but 2 PSP limited editions up for grabs. I am selling them together but basically this a buy Ys and get Persona for free type of deal. My reasoning behind this is the Ys set is actually worth some bucks while the persona set is just more or less incentive to buy because it hasn't really gone up in value.

Ys Seven LE includes art book, soundtrack, game (UMD), original box and map. In other words, everything is here. LE is complete.

Ys condition is used but pretty good. UMD is perfect, the rest of content has mild display aging. The art book is great with the exception that you can tell its been looked through (due to unavoidable "book opening" creasing and bend). The box itself suffers from one corner being a bit bent up.  I will tape it down for you if you'd like :)

Persona 1 LE is like new. I opened the outside box simply to listen to the soundtrack. UMD game case is still sealed in shrink wrap. Box is fine. All is on the up and up.

Ys Seven LE (Very good condition) with bonus Persona 1 LE (like new, UMD sealed) for 65 US dollars. Shipping  Included.

Next up we have a set of two Square Enix Play Arts figurines!!

Both of from Star Ocean 4.

Both figures saw shelf display but are in excellent condition.

You can tell the boxes have been opened and repackaged but are in very good/displayable condition.

40 US Dollars plus 10 for shipping, thus 50 US dollars for both figures!!

EDIT: My last post for Xenoblade is still alive and well. If someone were interested in that along with something here I will reduce the total price a few bucks....... Ohhhhhhhh the temptations!!!! Muahahahahaha! :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 07:13:01 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:14:00 PM »

Reimi is so awesome, it's a shame I have all my money budgeted and tied up for the next 2 months.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 10:55:33 PM »

Reimi is so awesome, it's a shame I have all my money budgeted and tied up for the next 2 months.

Kinda want those SO figures too (mostly Reimi...she was like...one of two cool characters in that game).

FUCK YU POVERTY.

And dammit!  I want old school persona where that one dude was badly photoshopped to be a black kid. 

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »

hmmmm... I can't reduce the price really because I'm basing that on my own financial goals... but I can dig around this afternoon/evening and find something else to throw on the SO figure bundle to increase the value. let me look around and see what forgotten treasures I could include to make the offer more tempting.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »

hmmmm... I can't reduce the price really because I'm basing that on my own financial goals... but I can dig around this afternoon/evening and find something else to throw on the SO figure bundle to increase the value. let me look around and see what forgotten treasures I could include to make the offer more tempting.

Sorry if the phrasing on this comes out weird: BUt I'd love to search your house, I'm sure it's just a treasure trove of cool and weird trinkets and things.

My basement is like that.  My mum being a packrat makes the basement a nostalgia haven.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 06:02:44 PM »

Sorry if the phrasing on this comes out weird: BUt I'd love to search your house, I'm sure it's just a treasure trove of cool and weird trinkets and things.

My basement is like that.  My mum being a packrat makes the basement a nostalgia haven.

Long ago I fancied myself a treasure hunter... Locke reference unintended... and managed to collect A LOT of crap. After moving around quite a bit I lost track of all the neat junk I found so it always proves fun to dig through old boxes and whatnot.

I actually made my living for a long time, and continue to supplement my income to this day, with simply finding and re-selling what other people are being rid of. Treasure hunting is one of my favorite things to do to be honest.

As far as gaming and anime stuff is concerned... well I just compulsively collected WAY more than I need (or have room to display). I sort of feel guilty about the abundance of unnecessary items I have. Me thinks I could have better invested my funds... LoL

But back to business.

Here is the bonus for the SO figures. If it suck, let me know and I'll come up with a different bonus- LoL

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:22:39 AM »

OMG I WANT THE YS SEVEN LE and the Persona LE. can you put more pics of the box itself(Ys LE)(front and back)? Will the sticker damage the box when removed? Also, would European shipping to Portugal add up to that price? I will totally buy that.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:27:01 AM by Holykael1 » Logged

Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 07:56:48 PM »

There ya go Holy! I hope those pics suffice.

I Pm'ed you about shipping arrangements... we can talk further about that.

Lastly I want to make sure you know EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!!!! so let me make a few points perfectly clear at the risk of sabatoging a sale here in the interest of honesty...

A.In case you still can't tell, the box IS NOT in good condition. It is acceptable but banged up (not destroyed).
B. I am a HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY smoker. If the scent of smoke bothers you do not purchase my items.
C. All contents of the collectors edition have seen wear and tear due to shelf display. While nothing is in poor condition. It is by no means perfect and is repackaged.

Long story short this is not a pristine copy. If that is a concern DO NOT BUY. It is however a good deal with the extras, so if content outweighs item quality for you then it is something to consider.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 08:13:47 PM »

It will really depend on the additional cost of the shipping, my budget is tight unfortunately. The box is in okay enough condition for me.

Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »

These listings are off the table folks! The end

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: