Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 01, 2015, 09:38:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
349928 Posts in 14274 Topics by 2247 Members
Latest Member: Mr Scratcher
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 874808 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14295 on: March 31, 2015, 09:34:50 PM »

Been in a webcomic mood lately. Read through Thunderpaw: In The Ashes of Fire Mountain yesterday, and I'm in the process of reading through Zoophobia. Also thinking of re-reading 8-Bit Theatre again, but considering how long it is, I'm not sure I should read it when I have such a back log - I recently found Codename: Hunters and Lackadaisy, both of which seem really interesting. Most of all I found Hiveworks and I want check out some of the comics there...

...I'm sure we have a dead comic thread I could bump, but I'm too tired to look for it...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14296 on: Today at 03:45:06 AM »

Are you reading Manly Guys Doing Manly Things? If not you should probably fix that. There's a whole story arc making fun of Nomura's pretty boy designs.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14297 on: Today at 10:15:49 AM »

^It's on my list along with about 80% of the comics affiliated with Hiveworks. Seriously, that place might just be a gold mine.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
zergrav
Software Artist
Contributing Editor

csparks.project sparksine
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14298 on: Today at 06:53:58 PM »

My current rant everywhere:  The skinny jeans on guys trend needs to end.  Considering the cyclical nature of trends, aren't JNCOs and Kikwear due for a comeback soon?  Sure, I won't wear something that ridiculously baggy (I'm not 17 any more) but it would be nice to go into a clothing store and be able to find a pair of comfortable baggy jeans that don't constrict "the boys." 

You say "constrict", I say "expose". Matter of perspective ;)

If it ain't broke, *start* outsourcing your QA department.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

I approve of this nonsense!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14299 on: Today at 06:59:33 PM »

Granted, I do wear spandex cycling shorts and tights when I ride, but they're quite comfortable.  The boys feel supported but not crushed or strangled.  And I once bought some skinny jeans after I first lost 70+ pounds (it was like The Nutty Professor "Spandex!") but they were really uncomfortable to sit in, especially while driving.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:02:33 PM by Dincrest » Logged

glassjawsh
insolent cur

corn is no place for a mighty warrior

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #14300 on: Today at 07:12:03 PM »

Granted, I do wear spandex cycling shorts and tights when I ride, but they're quite comfortable.  The bous feel supported but not crushed or strangled.  And I once bought some skinny jeans after I first lost 70+ pounds (it was like The Nutty Professor "Spandex!") but they were really uncomfortable to sit in, especially while driving.

Anything that is low waisted AND skinny is impossible to wear. Unless you want everyone in the world to see your buttcrack.  But over the last 8-10 years I've gotten pretty used to slim/straight legged jeans/dress pants.  They're harder to find, but there are plenty of jeans out there that are both "tight" around the thighs/calves that also offer enough space for the boys to roam free.  H&M is usually pretty good about putting out a pair or two that are reasonably priced and will last a number of years (aka until I inevitably blow out the crotch from riding in them too often).

Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: