The Rest > General Discussions

RPGFan Twitch Channel

(1/21) > >>

Rapturous:
Hello, Fans!  As many of you have probably noticed, RPGFan is launching a Twitch stream channel found here:  http://www.twitch.tv/rpgfancom

We're still working the kinks out and getting acclimated to the accompanying software, so thank you for your patience.  As always, we're interested in your feedback on the channel.  We also would like to know what games you're interested in us streaming.  We'll have a more official post on the front page about this later, but for the time being, feel free to follow us, tell your friends, and enjoy the stream!

Starmongoose:
Coming Soon: Starmongoose plays Adventures in Hentai.

Haha, not really. 0.0

GrimReality:
So what is this whole twitch thing? You watch other people play video games? That has the potential to be either colossally boring, or...I don't know what. I suppose depending upon the game it could be entertaining. Or if you can get a whole bunch of people streaming together. Still not something I would do. Time is already at a premium.

Annubis:

--- Quote from: Starmongoose on February 24, 2014, 09:09:42 PM ---Coming Soon: Starmongoose plays Adventures in Hentai.

--- End quote ---

«Is there an option where I can just be that girl's friend?»

=P

Starmongoose:

--- Quote from: Annubis on February 24, 2014, 09:17:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Starmongoose on February 24, 2014, 09:09:42 PM ---Coming Soon: Starmongoose plays Adventures in Hentai.

--- End quote ---

«Is there an option where I can just be that girl's friend?»

=P

--- End quote ---

«Tell her that its the middle of winter and a sweater would be more appropriate»

Okay this sounds like a better idea already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version