Author Topic: RPGFan Twitch Channel

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
  • Fills you with determiantion
    • View Profile
Re: RPGFan's Twitch Channel
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2016, 04:51:08 PM »
Want to apologize for the sudden abrupt end of the last Sunday stream.  I lost power just now and I don't know when it is coming back.  I'll do my best to make up for it next time.

UNACCEPTABLE , I think you need to make it up to us by livestreaming yourself singing "Sorry" by Justin Bieber while cosplaying as Teddie from Persona 4 AND wearing a ballerina tutu.
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2016, 05:51:36 PM »
I wanted to just let everyone know I fixed the sound issues plaguing the Lunar stream with the music being to loud and my voice being way to low.  I didn't realize it was that bad until today and it is fixed now.

Also Trivia night this Monday!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:05:46 PM by ScottC »

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 12:26:18 AM »
We will be playing Zero Time Dilemma tomorrow and for the rest of the week at 8 eastern.  Going to let chat make the decisions for me so it can be interactive.  If your a fan of the series stop on by.

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2016, 09:01:24 PM »
So the stream will have to wait till tomorrow.  I bought the Vita version and even though it says on the box TWICE that it's compatible with the PSTV it hasn't been greenlighted by Sony.  I am just going to hope the Steam version doesn't have this problem and start up tomorrow.  Sorry. :(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:03:34 PM by ScottC »

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »
Better get that tutu ready Scott
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2016, 01:46:05 AM »
Lots of fun Decision making tonight.  More Zero Time Dilemma tomorrow!

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2016, 03:22:15 AM »
THank you so much for everyone who joined tonight!  A lot of fun playing trivia and watching some mind blowing parts of ZTD.  Should be the conclusion tomorrow and I can't wait to see the ending.

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2016, 02:24:46 AM »
The Zero Time Dilemma stream has ended.  Thanks for watching everyone one.  If you missed it or are curious about the game you can catch the whole thing on youtube.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsBHBNUhK-ZAv4wR84FkTdhGcSJro4mK4

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2016, 10:27:50 AM »
Now do BoF IV

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2016, 02:49:03 PM »
I was thinking of doing BoF4 or Wild Arms 2 after Lunar 2 is done which will be done either tomorrow or next Monday.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:58:15 PM by ScottC »

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2016, 05:36:18 AM »
I was thinking of doing BoF4 or Wild Arms 2 after Lunar 2 is done which will be done either tomorrow or next Monday.

I vote for BoFIV.

Grandia II is getting close to wrapping up as well. Considering KotOR as my new weekly stream, but it's not set in stone yet.
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »
Lunar 2 is now finished and you can catch the whole thing on youtube.  Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsBHBNUhK-ZClQ54ebtk3ZgBJliboGtle

Not sure what to stream next.  It's either going to be BoF4, WA2, Star Ocean 2 or Trails in the Sky(which I have never played).

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2016, 05:39:10 PM »
Going to continue BOF4 on Mondays from now on.  Should be a lot of fun.  After BOF4 I got a really good one lined up but I won't be able to stream it yet so it will have to wait.

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2016, 02:33:31 PM »
Lunar 2 is now finished and you can catch the whole thing on youtube.  Thanks for watching!

Not sure what to stream next.  It's either going to be BoF4, WA2, Star Ocean 2 or Trails in the Sky(which I have never played).
I still think you should've done the Brave Labyrinth.  It would've made the latter dungeons go quicker.  Seriously.  Especially when you consider how powerful Jean's Blue Dragon techniques are.  With her strength boosted, she can take out entire armies.

I am definitely looking forward to the Breath of Fire 4 stream.  I passed on most of the Grandia II stream since I am actively playing through the game and it's my first play through.

I am currently playing Wild Arms 2 myself.  I have to say that the 3D battle graphics look positively primitive.  A part of me can't help but consider the visuals the 3D equivalent of the Atari 2600 hundred era's 2D graphics.  They look that bad.  Well, maybe closer to the 8 Bit era, than the Atari era. 

As much as I hate to say it, compared to today's game's Wild Arms 2's battle screen graphics look like unwashed anus.  The town and and dungeon maps aren't as bad, though.  I think part of it is because it's mostly from an overhead perspective while the developers were going for something more cinematic for their battle engine.

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »

I still think you should've done the Brave Labyrinth.  It would've made the latter dungeons go quicker.  Seriously.  Especially when you consider how powerful Jean's Blue Dragon techniques are.  With her strength boosted, she can take out entire armies.

I am definitely looking forward to the Breath of Fire 4 stream.  I passed on most of the Grandia II stream since I am actively playing through the game and it's my first play through.

I am currently playing Wild Arms 2 myself.  I have to say that the 3D battle graphics look positively primitive.  A part of me can't help but consider the visuals the 3D equivalent of the Atari 2600 hundred era's 2D graphics.  They look that bad.  Well, maybe closer to the 8 Bit era, than the Atari era. 

As much as I hate to say it, compared to today's game's Wild Arms 2's battle screen graphics look like unwashed anus.  The town and and dungeon maps aren't as bad, though.  I think part of it is because it's mostly from an overhead perspective while the developers were going for something more cinematic for their battle engine.

Yeah I should have but it worked out in the end. :)  And yeah I commented on it in the WA2 stream and I agree they look terrible but it was a step up from the previous game at least.  Still a fun game overall though.