Media > Game Journals

A Game Journal Reborn

(1/1525) > >>

Eusis:
TIME FOR A FRESH START EVERYONE

Mainly just messed with Bravely Default lately myself. Not too far in, but taking advantage of the fact everyone else is far in.

Aeolus:
Yeah, that's what I've been doing to.

Also trying to decide to go with Tactics Ogre, The 3rd Birthday, Persona 1, or Growlanser IV on my PSP next (I kinda want to save TO for pallet cleaning purposes but it IS a really good game; and I do have the PSX version to play through as well).

Klutz64:
I love the idea of a "pallet cleanser" game. I could certainly use one, as I noticed earlier today that I'm starting to just power through Lightning Returns instead of just enjoying it. I tend to do that a lot when I'm starting to get burnt out on a game.

Blace:

--- Quote from: Klutz64 on February 27, 2014, 05:33:21 PM ---I tend to do that a lot when I'm starting to get burnt out on a game.

--- End quote ---

I think we all do that. Or just quit and throw the game aside for something newer and shinier haha.

Holykael1:
DanganRonpa keeps taking over my life. I love it so much and I wont shut up about it until I finish it. Chapter 3 done, twists intensify. Also it has an amazing soundtrack.. omg SO GOOOD, BUY THIS GAME GODDAMNIT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version