Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 31, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329987 Posts in 13523 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  A Game Journal Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118 Print
Author Topic: A Game Journal Reborn  (Read 45618 times)
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: June 05, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »

You need to complete all the main quests by the end of all days, otherwise you will be prompted to new game plus and keep all your items and levels.. Focus on finishing the main quests if you are tight on time and remember to abuse Chronostasis.

Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: June 05, 2014, 01:13:03 PM »

I'm about seven hours into Borderlands 2 for Vita. I've made decent progress although I'm going back on lower-level quests since I've gotten killed frequently on the main quests.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: June 05, 2014, 10:12:49 PM »

Mario Kart 8 is awesome. Nintendo games in HD look stunning.

The video replay is fun as heck, as proven by all the Luigi stare vids.
solidbatman
Zetsubou Sensei

The real me exists on the internet!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1173 on: June 06, 2014, 12:01:27 AM »

Neptunia PP came in the other day. So i guess I'll play that while I question the life decisions that led to that purchase.

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: June 06, 2014, 01:49:29 PM »

Mario Kart 8 is awesome. Nintendo games in HD look stunning.

The video replay is fun as heck, as proven by all the Luigi stare vids.

I don't know if it was the TV they had it on or what, but when I played that game at Gamestop last weekend the jaggies were terrible. I thought it took away from the great visuals.

Anyway... downloaded A Cold, Cold Heart for Arkham Origins. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Mr. Freeze. I've enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. It has problems with glitches and repetitive gameplay at times, but it's fun. The game completely bogs down to a halt when it is saving though, which is very annoying. I have to stop the game and wait or I'm afraid it will crash.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: June 06, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »

T3B: Beat Deadly Difficulty and got the Knight's Armor. Now to clear Insane, then I can finally start to have some fun with this game.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: June 07, 2014, 04:08:13 PM »

Finished A Cold, Cold Heart. Story was basically the same origin story of Freeze we've seen before, but I liked that they changed up the gameplay. It was actually new stuff! It's  worth downloading if you liked the main game. With that done I'm solely focusing on FF X-2 HD now. Played about 8 hours so far and at the end of chapter 1. I really don't remember much from this game haha. It's fun so far. Enjoyable battle system. Story has just been establishing the world after the calm so far, not much actual plot yet. It's intriguing.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: June 08, 2014, 01:30:39 AM »

Crimzon Clover just got released on Steam. Good lord is it glorious.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: June 09, 2014, 07:13:53 AM »

Platinumed Ys: Memories of Celcata yesterday. Game was enjoyable. Not sure what I'm going to play next. Might do Tales of Symphonia, but I am kind of dreading getting the Platinum in that one...
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: June 09, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »

Finished Thomas Ch. 2 in Suik 3. I thought he had 3 chapters. :(

I... think I'm going to miss this game when it's over. Haven't felt that about a game in a long time.

Or a girlfriend for that matter godfuckingdammitcourtneyyoubitch.

Sweet Lily Dreams - Played this for like an hour. Genericy battle aside, this is totally clicking with me. I don't think I was expecting it to be as... sort of ominous as it is. Kind of reminds me of The Middens, of all things. Sort of want to get back to Middens but it's sort of... buggy.

Is Faith a girl or a boy though? I thought she was a girl but I also thought Curly called him a he once.

Crimzon Clover - 8D
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:05:38 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

OrsonFury

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: June 10, 2014, 12:34:47 PM »

Beat Fire Emblem 3DS: Awakening last night. Had a blast playing it. Going to continue with FFXIII-Lightning Returns this week and maybe check out Pokemon X&Y.

Playing: Mario Kart 8 (Wii U).
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: June 10, 2014, 01:49:22 PM »

Beat the first two games in Retro Game Challenge (Cosmic Gate and Robot Ninja Haggle Man).  Totally dig the vibe of this game collection, and I can't wait to get to the RPG segment.  Unfortunately, before that happens I need to get through these racing game challenges, and it's a struggle.  Not a fan of these drift controls. 

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: June 10, 2014, 04:02:09 PM »

The Racing game is terrible and the second racing game is even worse. They're a blight on an otherwise perfect collection.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: June 10, 2014, 11:27:58 PM »

Gothic - I was going to go do the next Cesar mission (after NOT getting a call to bust some drug drug dealers), but then I ended up finding a monster truck and playing around with that, and then flipped it and accidentally killed a bunch of dudes in a huge pileup. Yeeeeeeeeeah.

Also I like how plasticy the cars look in this. It makes them feel very toys.

San Andreas - Looking for the new camp. Found a dude what teach sneaking. Got a map so I'm gonna try to find the New Camp. I also found a grotto which didn't appear to have anything in it. And then I jacked a bifta and beft over to the creepy little apartment my dude bought in Blueberry?.

I vaguely feel like playing Arcanum but that game never did much for me.

I'm tired of doing things IRL, I think I'll just stay indoors the next two weekends and vidya.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:11:26 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: June 11, 2014, 06:52:20 AM »

Playing Tales of Symphonia HD. Ah nostalgic memories. I have to say though that getting a platinum on this is going to suck. x_x
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: