Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Celestian Tales: Old North (JRPG)

Chronix112

• Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi
  • Unlimited Insomniac Works
    • View Profile
Re: [Kickstarter] Celestian Tales: Old North (JRPG)
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »
Glad to know it's out now.  I enjoyed the demo so here's hoping the final product lives up to its promise. 
It really depends on how they handle episode 2 and 3. I think episode 1 does a good job of setting the groundwork for episode 2, but by itself part one is just a bit above average, nothing more. I still think its worth it at under $10, but I would not pay any more then that.

Jonoridge

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »
We're about to start our Kickstarter and one of things I've noticed with a lot of other indie devs is they end up being overly ambitious with the projects and then falling short due to poor budget management as well as other things. I hope the trilogy of this game gets completed. It seems to have a lot of promise. :) 

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 05:03:51 PM »
Well, I just added this to my Steam wishlist.  I'm hoping I can get a lot of community opinion on it here before buying.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »
I bought it and I was planning to play it immediately but I got hit by a sleeper hit game...