Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2014, 01:37:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329494 Posts in 13500 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  WoW:Warlords of Draenor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WoW:Warlords of Draenor  (Read 416 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2014, 04:19:33 PM »

So the pre-release started on this. If you preorder you get an automatic level 90. Is anyone still playing wow? Anyone snagged this and made an insta-90? I started playing again a couple weeks ago after playing Hearthstone for awhile. I upgraded today and made a 90 druid on a new server (Hyjal).

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »

Another expansion? Didn't they say something about Pandaria being the last one, or was it the one before that? Its pretty amazing that WoW is still going strong, though maybe not as strong as in its prime. I remember the good old days when WoW was dominating the gaming portion of Youtube, way back before Mincraft took over. Never did see WoW as a good spectator sport though, just never got the appeal of a bunch of avatars standing still while an insane amount of numbers and colored bars flashed on the screen.

NOW PLAYING:
Hearthstone: I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Chaos on Deponia: Beat the first one, went straight for the second one, that says a lot.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin: Seems ok, has mouse issues.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

a bunch of avatars standing still

Move out of the fire ffs
;)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: