Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 09:06:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338414 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Destiny
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Destiny  (Read 6495 times)
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »

Speaking of songs, thought you guys might like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gs4TZIzqs

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2014, 12:33:25 PM »

What offers the best possible upgrade to light? Exotic helms, bracers, or chestplates?

Man I feel like a dork
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2014, 03:32:27 PM »

What offers the best possible upgrade to light? Exotic helms, bracers, or chestplates?

Man I feel like a dork
All standard legendaries cap out at 27, all raid gear and exotic pieces cap at 30. Raid gear and exotic armor all have the same defense value per segment, so the only difference between an exotic and a raid piece is the effects and the sub stat values. When it come to your loadout,you should consider an exotic piece that benefits your sub class and then raid gear for the other 3 slots to maximize light level and beneficial effects. As the nerd loser I am right now have 4 different exotic armors, 2 heads and 2 bodies, for different situations. Mostly though, I use the armamentarium for titan cuz of fhe extra grenade and heavy ammo. I also have 2 full sets of raid armor for my titan...so yeah....loser nerd status, lol.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »

UNderstoodn.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:43:57 PM by Yoda » Logged
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2014, 01:56:52 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZXsjd9je3o

I very much agree with this vid actually, still on the fence about the expansion.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »

A friend and I got this for the X Box One. And even though it's the same thing over and over and over, we can't get enough. Don't know what it is about it, just the way you level up or something. The fact that tons of loot doesn't drop and Legendary and Exotic engrams are few and far between… when you finally find one or get one it's a good feeling. They do need to do a few things like stop giving you so many useless ship schematics, give you the ability to skip cutscenes and give you NO MORE quests or story lines where you have to protect Peter Dinklage while he works on something. Lastly, once you reach like level 20, when you pick up a green engram it should just automatically convert that into glimmer so we don't have to constantly dismantle useless weapons and armor.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:12:01 AM by Britton » Logged
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2014, 12:32:12 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZXsjd9je3o

I very much agree with this vid actually, still on the fence about the expansion.

That was fun to watch, and the dude has a surprisingly soothing voice...to the point where I zoned out a few minutes in until he showed Phantasy Star Online footage. Now I want to play PSO again...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »

I don't think I'm going to get the expansion. It's getting to the point where a ton of hot new games like Dragon Age and Far Cry are coming out. Plus I've been wanting to do  the raid and hard mode for weeks but can't seem to match up w/ anyone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: