Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 01:57:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338591 Posts in 13859 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  WoW:Warlords of Draenor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WoW:Warlords of Draenor  (Read 722 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2014, 04:19:33 PM »

So the pre-release started on this. If you preorder you get an automatic level 90. Is anyone still playing wow? Anyone snagged this and made an insta-90? I started playing again a couple weeks ago after playing Hearthstone for awhile. I upgraded today and made a 90 druid on a new server (Hyjal).

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »

Another expansion? Didn't they say something about Pandaria being the last one, or was it the one before that? Its pretty amazing that WoW is still going strong, though maybe not as strong as in its prime. I remember the good old days when WoW was dominating the gaming portion of Youtube, way back before Mincraft took over. Never did see WoW as a good spectator sport though, just never got the appeal of a bunch of avatars standing still while an insane amount of numbers and colored bars flashed on the screen.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

a bunch of avatars standing still

Move out of the fire ffs
;)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 02:43:23 PM »

So they simplified the attributes a bit. Instead of getting an item with 300 strength towards end game you are getting an item with 40 strength. It is interesting to see smaller numbers.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Bushidou777
Time is Concept which Recognize,The change of things

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »

I am enjoying this so much really surprised how good the Story is and Quest.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: