Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 08:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331660 Posts in 13579 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1  (Read 664 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 09:53:36 PM »

They also have their anime segment, but how they make money there I'll never know.  They're so ridiculously overpriced.

You have no idea what overpriced is...

Seriously, this statement baffles my mind.  NISA's stuff is cheap.  You want to see overpriced look at Aniplex.  Their stuff is an order of magnitude more expensive than NISA's.  That is not an exaggeration.

Gurren Lagann might be worth $500 but that doesn't mean I can rationalize paying that much!

I'm guess NISA is more "What do you mean it's not the mid 00s still!?"
solidbatman
Zetsubou Sensei

The real me exists on the internet!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 09:57:36 PM »

In regards to NISA losing titles, I don't think this is them losing the Neptunia franchise. NISA has a lot of stuff coming up. Demon Gaze, Neptunia PP, Danganronpa 2, Fairy Fencer F, Disgea Vita, Mugen Souls Z, Battle Princess whatever its called. They simply don't have the resources to do this game as well.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »

Actually, the IF situation IS strange. I can see Tecmo Koei being a (somewhat) larger publisher and thus taking that mentality of being leery about licensing out stuff they own, but IF is still starting here so it could be more like Level 5 or at most Marvelous, where they still license their games out but just don't publish all of them. And perhaps in that case NISA didn't really want to deal with getting the Vita version out so they took it on themselves.
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »

I tried really hard to like Hyperdimension Neptunia, but it had a very cheap feel. The battles took way to long to load, took way to long to fight, and took way to long to get me back to the  exploration. It got really annoying when i was trying to do a couple of them time trials. I did however enjoy the battle system, I thought it had a good concept. My main problem with it was getting buried in the menus, and the fact that again, it took way to long to do simple stuff.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: