Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2015, 12:21:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
356124 Posts in 14460 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bloodstained Ritual of the Night  (Read 374 times)
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 11:38:07 AM »

I've never backed anything on Kickstarter, and between this and Yooka-Laylee it's been tougher and tougher to stick to that policy. But then, it's like, if I wanted to help with the cost of producing your game, I don't want a free copy of it because then what was I contributing to? Nah, I'll just buy it when it comes out and support the creator that way.

I'd love to dip if the Kickstarter goodies are good.  Till then I'm kinda the same as you, especially since the ones I've wanted to big seem to have little problem hitting their goal.
(That said, I can't bloody wait for Yooka-Laylee.

And this, actually).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
CoreSignal

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 01:59:13 AM »

I've never backed anything on Kickstarter, and between this and Yooka-Laylee it's been tougher and tougher to stick to that policy. But then, it's like, if I wanted to help with the cost of producing your game, I don't want a free copy of it because then what was I contributing to? Nah, I'll just buy it when it comes out and support the creator that way.

It's best to think of Kickstarter as a donation with benefits rather than a preordering a game. I'm with Taelus in the sense that the kickstarters I've backed are proceeding smoothly but I've also seen plenty of people experience otherwise. I think with Bloodstained, there isn't much to worry about as you have an experienced developer like Igarashi who knows plenty about working with a deadline. Not to mention, this is a high-profile kickstarter like Mighty No.9. I'd be a lot more skeptical if it were a team that had never developed a game before. As for supporting the creator, I guess it's a matter of if you want to support them now (kickstarter) or later (buying the game). Anyway, I lost all interest in Castlevania after Igarashi stopped working on them, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.
FallenGrace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 04:59:03 PM »

I backed this without hesitation but i'm a big fan of Castlevania and the whole Metroidvania style. I think this is the tenth project i'll have backed game wise and not a single one has yet released XD

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: