Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2015, 06:01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
352606 Posts in 14357 Topics by 2254 Members
Latest Member: dharkhades
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  New 3DS Fire Emblem If
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: New 3DS Fire Emblem If  (Read 1809 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:54 AM »

While I imagine the west will get a combo edition rather than the split edition(s), I'll still buy both versions if we get FE: WhiteGood and FE: BlackGoodButMisunderstood. My guess is the western release will be a combo pack regular release and a "collectors" release that comes with the third campaign as a DLC voucher or season pass or whatever.

They've more or less confirmed this to be the case. Japan will get Black Gold/Soul White editions in addition to a third combined release that will automatically lock out the side you didn't choose on your first playthrough (and requires DLC to unlock), and the fourth Collector's Edition that will be the combined release, but without the lockout, and a free pass to the inevitable Crystal Dragon Jesus (I'd blame TVTropes for this but after reading over half of GetBackers and seeing what the game is already implying, this is far more appropriate than it should be) version plus other feelies like an artbook.

The US at least will only be getting the third option of a combined game, but programmed to lock out half the content until DLC is bought (the handling of this is a large part as to why there are people getting pissed off with the release of this game). There's currently no word on a possible Collector's Edition release yet.

Card Fight VanEdit: And now we know what some of that DLC might be http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/14/marth-lucina-fire-emblem-dlc-characters/

Also they're bringing the card game back.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:03:06 AM by Aeolus » Logged

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: