Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2015, 04:29:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
362524 Posts in 14711 Topics by 2285 Members
Latest Member: Moseng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Legend of Legacy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Legacy  (Read 5283 times)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 06:59:05 AM »

I'm glad that this was finally announced! The soundtrack, like I imagined, is absolutely amazing!

29 / Gamer / Collector / Certified Nerd

Currently Playing - Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (PS4), Final Fantasy Type-0 (PS4)
Waiting On - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Unsung Story, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox Zero, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III, The Legend of Zelda, Quantum Break, Final Fantasy XV, Zodiac, Rime
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

I approve of this nonsense!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2015, 05:53:59 PM »

I interpreted the whole "rebalancing" thing as merely rebalancing the difficulty.  Because wasn't the game's difficulty said to be insanely cheap and grindy in its current form?  I believe the pop-in will still be there, owing to the limitations of the technology (like how some Playstation games had short draw-in distances as a compromise for detailed graphics).  Though I like how it's stylishly done, like a pop-up book. 

I have nothing funny to say.
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2015, 08:42:18 PM »

Does anyone know if there are points of no return in this game akin to the SaGa Frontier games? If not, I might look into this, since I did like the WonderSwan Color version of the first SaGa and the DS remake of the second.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: