Author Topic: Undertale coming to PS4

Lard

• View Profile
Undertale coming to PS4
« on: June 12, 2017, 11:29:30 PM »
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.

Nel_Annette

• View Profile
Re: Undertale coming to PS4
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08:18 AM »
I hope it's one of those deals where Fangamer has enough preorders for everybody. I buy stuff from Limited Run Games, so I'm stressed out enough buying physical copies of indie games. XD

concrete donkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 05:18:15 AM »
Definitely preordering as soon as its open

Lard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 01:26:14 AM »
I hope it's one of those deals where Fangamer has enough preorders for everybody. I buy stuff from Limited Run Games, so I'm stressed out enough buying physical copies of indie games. XD

I've given up ordering from LR. It's a genuine pain in the ass to get stuff and they are encouraging the scalper market.
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.

Nel_Annette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 07:51:08 PM »
I've given up ordering from LR. It's a genuine pain in the ass to get stuff and they are encouraging the scalper market.

I haven't had trouble yet getting a game I want (always go for the PayPal option to get through with the least amount of hassle), but I do agree that I hate the way they release games.

I remember a while ago they had a poll asking if people wanted a "print-as-many-as-were-preordered" model (like Skullgirls got) or a "the game goes up with a set limited stock and it's first come, first serve" model. The majority chose the latter, because "muh collectibles" or something. God forbid everyone who wants a physical copy gets one.