Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338079 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The official waifu thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: The official waifu thread  (Read 3283 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 04:43:42 AM »

since meeting my girlfrined and becoming more emotionally mature my opinion has changed on this this. so i will vote Yukiko from persona 4. previously i would of been more likely to pick mitsuru.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08:58 AM »

Lots of Yuri fans here. Well, he's attractive in more ways than one, so that makes sense. But whenever I look at him I just see my friend's boyfriend. That's just awkward.

Besides, Raven is hotter anyway!

Yeah, I know, way too many issues, but he still has lots of things going for him. He's great with kids and a good cook who's considerate enough to make you your favourites even if he himself isn't a fan. And despite the whole looking at pretty girls thing he's a loyal guy. Wait, that may be a problem as well...

Code:
Competing with the memories of a woman who's be dead for ten years can't be easy
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 05:19:00 AM »

The trouble I have with picking a Waifu is that I just don't seem to be a one Waifu kind of guy. Also their personalities are generally shallow and one-note making them fairly interchangeable.

But if I had to pick one it would be Mystique from one of those X-Men RPG games. Now I can haz any Waifu/Husbandu/Miscerraneousu I wantz.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 05:22:36 AM »

The trouble I have with picking a Waifu is that I just don't seem to be a one Waifu kind of guy. Also their personalities are generally shallow and one-note making them fairly interchangeable.

But if I had to pick one it would be Mystique from one of those X-Men RPG games. Now I can haz any Waifu/Husbandu/Miscerraneousu I wantz.

NVM
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 05:26:17 AM by Holykael1 » Logged

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2014, 06:59:28 AM »

Hmm can't say that I have any particular waifus at the moment. When I was younger Karen from Harvest Moon 64 was my waifu big time. I mean if I had to pick one I would probably say Luna from VLR because she is the freshest one in my mind atm since I beat the game a couple of days ago and found her adorable.

If I had to pick a husband, I would probably choose....(minor Danganronpa spoilers)

Code:
Chihiro from Danganronpa since I totally was crushing on him prior to the gender reveal.
raisel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 09:25:07 AM »

Hmm, a hard choice between three possible candidates for me: either Aurica from Ar tonelico 1, Jakuri from Ar tonelico 2 or Ionasal from Ciel/Ar nosurge.

Ma ki ga exec aulla ganna dand oz ee ciel. mAtyAy aje lyuma/.
N waw W an-pu kiu-wa-fen-ne miriu-du ahih=yeta-a;
QuelI-> { EXwI[cez]->{ic-p ciel}->{ic-b ciol};}->ExeC->{DW};
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 01:14:34 PM »

I should also point out that while I wish I could make Milla my waifu, I have always wanted to get a hug from Tifa. I do not feel this way, however, about Garr because he would probably break something...

TASTY!
Arklight

Know the meaning of Odio.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 01:39:55 PM »

I will never be Tiki's Mar-Mar. That is okay.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2014, 08:12:00 PM »

Epona.

I saw Mesh's name in a "waifu" topic and wasn't disappointed.... though half expected Macha

Nah, Macha is Creepy SO4's waifu, and they're eternally locked in an eternal syzgy of pain and eternity.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2014, 10:03:19 PM »

NVM

I think I broke Holykael....

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 01:21:31 AM »

This thread is absolutely cracking me up!

Everything's Eventual
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 04:12:18 AM »

I am racking my brain to think of a husbando.  I used to think Baralai (FFX-2) was attractive, not so much now  Edgeworth is definitely sexy yet I wouldn't marry him.  He would think he is always right and we would argue too much.   Garrus from Mass Effect has a great personality yet is more like a best friend.  Hmmm.  I am taking this question way too seriously.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2014, 04:50:39 AM »

Nah, you just want a complete package. Nothing wrong with considering all aspects (including flowing visors). The people who go straight for the murderous yanderes are the crazy ones :D
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 04:57:12 AM »

Nah, you just want a complete package. Nothing wrong with considering all aspects (including flowing visors). The people who go straight for the murderous yanderes are the crazy ones :D

Then I will continue to revel in my craziness.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2014, 10:13:11 PM »

all right dammit, I cannot resists any longer....

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: