Author Topic: Holy CHRIST, RPGFan. I'm glad you're still here. Sorry I killed Anime Dream

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
HOLY SHIT IT'S ANGELO!!!!
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Reta

• View Profile
I never knew you, but it's good to see old faces return...

I still love music (and especially anime and game music) more than life itself.

We will get along, I think.

Dincrest

• Foot-in-Mouth disease
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Overuser of analogies, similes, and metaphors
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Damn, dude, your band rocks. :)

Glad you like it.  Hopefully you can see us if/when we get to Florida.  (I've toured with them as far as the Carolinas).
"I think I'm losing it.  I'm pulling out my hair trying to figure out what couch defines me as a person.  This is freaking madness.  This is hopeless.  This... my perfect little habitat here, and I still don't even know who I am."  - from Dow Jones and the Temple of Doom by Burnt By The Sun

Angelo

• Sephiroth's Girlfriend
    • View Profile
    • Anime Dream
HOLY SHIT IT'S ANGELO!!!!

Holy shit it's Daggerstrike!  Still rockin the afro, I see. :)

Quote from: Dincrest
Hopefully you can see us if/when we get to Florida.

Ya mon.  Let me know.  I also make appearances outside Florida on occasion.  You still based in Jersey? Were you ever in Jersey? Am I just making shit up?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:29:32 PM by Angelo »

Dincrest

• Foot-in-Mouth disease
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Overuser of analogies, similes, and metaphors
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Still in New Jersey (albeit south Jersey, aka the "Philly side" of Jersey). 
"I think I'm losing it.  I'm pulling out my hair trying to figure out what couch defines me as a person.  This is freaking madness.  This is hopeless.  This... my perfect little habitat here, and I still don't even know who I am."  - from Dow Jones and the Temple of Doom by Burnt By The Sun