Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 06:44:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334518 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Monsoon Market - GBA, DS, PS2, and GameCube for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Monsoon Market - GBA, DS, PS2, and GameCube for sale  (Read 1376 times)
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 25, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »

My best friend is getting married and I need some spending money for airfare and lodging... in Austria.  I'd like to go to her wedding and pay my bills for May and June without one compromising the other.  As such, I'm going to try and sell some GBA and DS games. 

*ALL* games will come with a protective plastic case, but only SOME of them have manuals and boxes. If it doesn't say anything on the listing, it's a plastic clasping case only.  All games are used, but are tested and functional.  All games are the English-language, USA NTSC versions.  I've never sold anything on RPGFan before, but I've bought a few things from veterans Dice and Klyde Chroma, so my contact info is out there. 

I'd be shipping everything from Virginia on the USA's east coast.  If the shipping fee is over $2 or $3 then I'm going to need to ask for more than the listed price to compensate for shipping.  If you're interested in anything I'm listing here please send a PM and post here that you have done so.  I hope there's something here you might like! 

PRICES - I'll take the best offer available, but if it's too low then I'm going to decline.  Sorry. 

GAMECUBE CONSOLE FOR SALE

Gamecube (black) with 1 controller and 1 memory card - $35 + shipping
Super Smash Bros. Melee - $25
Pokemon Colosseum - $25
Ikaruga - $25
DK bongos, Donkey Konga, and Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat: $15 + shipping

If you want to buy the GC and more than one game, I will be very amenable to discounts. The games have boxes and manuals, except for Colosseum, which lacks a manual. 

GBA Games

The Legend of Zelda (classic NES series) - $6
Sword of Mana - $6
Final Fantasy I+II: Dawn of Souls - $8
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $8

DS Games

Scribblenauts - $8
Metal Slug 7 - $8
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $8
Mega Man ZX - $8

PS2 Games

($10 games)
Okami
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Odin Sphere
La Pucelle: Tactics

($5 games)
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2
Jak 3
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
God of War
God of War II
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition
Tomb Raider: Legend

Most of my PS2 games have boxes and manuals, but not all of them.  I'll check all games that you make inquiries about and respond with the important info.  All games are used, but in good condition and are 100% playable.  I'm selling these for very cheap, so I'll probably ask for additional charges for shipping.  Sorry. 

Also, I found several boxes containing game boxes and game cases.  I have almost all of my DS, GBA, and PS2 game stuff located.  Huzzah! 

I may be adding to this list over the next few weeks.  Happy shopping!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 02:37:37 PM by Monsoon » Logged

Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 08:03:07 PM »

As of the time of this edit, I've sold eleven games between three RPGFan contacts.  Thanks for your support!  I'll keep the first post in this topic updated with my inventory. 

All prices ARE negotiable. I might add some PS2/PSP games to this list, but I'm more attached to those and they'll be harder sells (for me).  I need all the help I can get. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:41:37 AM by Monsoon » Logged

Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:48:32 PM »

Big update on the first post!  Added a large number of my PS2 games up for sale.  Sorry, I'm holding on to most of my RPGs.  I have several of those PS2 games on PS3 (or alternatively, II can get a few of them on PS3 later if my money's better), which is a big reason why I'm willing to unload them.  It's also why they're going so cheaply. 

I'm also selling off my GameCube and three of its games that I don't play anymore!  Those three games are a little on the rare/popular side, so they're going to be more expensive than my PS2 offerings.  If you buy some of the GameCube stuff in a package deal, I'll probably be willing to discount.  So negotiate away!  Hit me via PM. 

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 04:14:25 PM »

what kind of output is the gamecube? is that component or composite?
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 05:12:58 PM »

I have the composite cables that came with the cube, and a set of 3rd-party component cables that I use for both the GC and Wii.  If you want I can throw in one of my spare 3rd-party composites for an extra few bucks (no more than $5, but I'd have to check replacement value first). 

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 05:28:02 PM »

The gamecube is in good shape?

I want to play the resident evil prequel and the remix of RE1.
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 07:54:27 PM »

It plays all discs perfectly.  Slightly dinged up from use and long periods of storage.  I don't own any of the RE games for 'Cube, sorry.  I'd post them here if I did. 

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 07:59:56 PM »

you accept personal cheques?
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 10:28:08 PM »

Hm, how much for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »

I prefer PayPal, but I can take a personal check.  The transaction would need to be soon, because I'll be out of the country in a few days. 

Hm, I guess I accidentally edited out the price for FFTA.  Price is $8 plus shipping.

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 08:28:36 PM »

$8 sounds reasonable, and I doubt the shipping will be too much. I'm on the east coast, too. I'll PM the details.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 05:22:22 PM »

I'm going to ask to hold off any purchases until June, since I'll be out of the country and with uncertain net access.  If you are interested, go ahead and send a message, but I probably won't respond until after I get back from my trip overseas. 

Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 01:03:28 PM »

I'm back from my vacation, so if anyone is interested in what I have for sale then just send a PM.  I'll be putting up a few more things later this week. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: