Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 12:53:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341023 Posts in 13938 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Armored Core: Verdict Day after PSN sale?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Armored Core: Verdict Day after PSN sale?  (Read 280 times)
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:57 PM »

Anyone get this for $5?

I bought it full price at release and always regretted not having time to dive in and be all hardcore while the community/buzz was fresh, and this has been a second chance for me.

I've talked two buddies into playing it a little bit and since you can co-op the entire story questline, we've had fun.  Only I seem to be completely smitten by the sheer depth of absolutely everything, though.  

Join my team if you want to play with me/us, "Black Star Nursery" is our team name.  PSN name is Mojotron.  I have a mic and a keyboard, whichever you're most comfy with.  I will help anyone who is curious and/or afraid the learning curve is too high.

This is what I'm working with:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:16:25 PM by Fei » Logged

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 10:53:49 PM »

I bought it, but I'm debating whether or not I should play it before starting Armored Core V...I never did get around to that...

EDIT: I just discovered I made the Armored Core V thread. Well that's embarassing...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:56:19 PM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: