Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 11:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331360 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  App game Knights and dragons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: App game Knights and dragons  (Read 357 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »

I am playing a game called Knights and Dragons. Is anyone else playing? I need friends to put in my code so I get free stuff. If you aren't playing and could go download it and put in my code I would appreciate it. My code is WBQ-VVP-HBY. I want free stuff.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:17:08 PM »

Sell it a bit to us (other than gimme free stuff). :)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:32:41 PM »

It's actually a pretty cool game. You start off as a single Knight rebuilding a town. You go fight places to do quests and rebuild. You get more Knights that put on specific types of armor relating to the elements-earth, fire, air, water, and spirit. You then increase the power of the armor by combining the armors. There are guilds and arenas and big bosses. I have a guild and wouldn't mind more people in it so we can win guild battles.

The game is free and I would suggest only spending the 1.99 on the "starter bundle" for some decent stuff

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: