Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327232 Posts in 13399 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The Scrying Pool - What's in store for the future? E3 2014 thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: The Scrying Pool - What's in store for the future? E3 2014 thread  (Read 1483 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2014, 02:57:22 PM »

I knew this year Nintendo was gonna leave me wanting to get a Wii U.

That Toad game looks fun but holy shit is that an annoying character.

Is his voice the problem?

I would have really, really liked DQVII though. There's always next year...right?

I don't know man. I think is time to let that one go.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2014, 03:15:15 PM »

I totally get they want to promote the Destiny's, Halo's and whatever as the best thing since sliced bread, I totally do. Those games cost millions and millions of dollars to make, hundreds of people work on projects that big. I don't doubt those games are going to be impressive one way or another. But you can't promote half of the titles you talk about as the most important thing ever. If anything, it makes those titles seem less important. There's only so much weight the hype locomotive can pull, you know? Add too many wagons and that little engine isn't going to go up that nicely rendered hill. Most big game companies don't seem to get that.

I really want that wool-knit Yoshi... so so so cute!!!

I took some screenshots and am analyzing the yoshi's right now. They're amigurumi made with mostly basic shapes and techniques, so despite not being able to view them from all angles I have a pretty good idea of what the pattern is like. This is so going to be a crochet project ^_^
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2014, 03:45:13 PM »

I took some screenshots and am analyzing the yoshi's right now. They're amigurumi made with mostly basic shapes and techniques, so despite not being able to view them from all angles I have a pretty good idea of what the pattern is like. This is so going to be a crochet project ^_^

If you "accidentally" make 2 of them, I'll throw money at you.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2014, 03:53:11 PM »

I'm sure plenty of people have already grabbed a crochet hook and are currently working on their own 'official' Yoshi. Etsy and Ebay will be flooded by them within a week :D
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2014, 04:00:02 PM »

FF Type 0 on PS4 and Xbone.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/476445724729552896/photo/1

Wish it would have been for Vita.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-upgrades-to-hd-on-xbox-one-ps4/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:02:17 PM by ultra7k » Logged
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2014, 04:05:05 PM »

How the hell can it not be on Vita?

Glad it's coming though.

And yeah Toad's yelps and yoo-hoos make me cringe
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2014, 06:21:38 PM »

Just in time to take the piss out of the fan translation that 'just' came out.

But yeah, I'd say that Nintendo won this one, though Microsoft was definitely the winner of the Most Improved Over Last Year award, and Sony probably should get the We Covered the Most Indie Titles honor, while EA probably should get Worst in Show, and Ubisoft was probably issued Biggest Disappointment.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »

The Return of DOOM -- PlayStation.Blog US

Please be good.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:33:49 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2014, 06:36:25 PM »

Just in time to take the piss out of the fan translation that 'just' came out.

How long you think before they shut that shit down? It might already have happened, I have not checked lol.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2014, 11:27:47 PM »

Might get that Destiny PS4 bundle, though honestly, Guilty Gear and Destiny will be for Ps3 also. Just consider it a future investment for FF15 and KH 3 I guess. Also can't stop watching that Dead Rising 3 DLC trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rff3hwi9b-Y , can't believe I missed the fact that the music playing while the announcer is saying the absurdly long name is the music for the opening stage of Megaman X. I should be ashamed.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2014, 12:43:47 AM »

That white PS4 is sexayyyyyyy but I want one this summer for Last of Us HD
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2014, 12:51:12 AM »

Also can't stop watching that Dead Rising 3 DLC trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rff3hwi9b-Y , can't believe I missed the fact that the music playing while the announcer is saying the absurdly long name is the music for the opening stage of Megaman X. I should be ashamed.

I thought that theme was a larger part as to why the audience was so cold in receiving it. Its a giant love letter to those games Capcom doesn't make anymore.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2014, 03:13:48 PM »

So you know that special code I mentioned getting for attending Sony's event?  I tried to redeem it but the site says the deadline has expired...

I mean for christ sake it hasn't even been two days since I got this thing.  E3 is still ongoing.  There is zero mention of any kind of deadline on the actual card with the code.  What kind of bullshit is this?

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 08:09:31 PM »

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/dragon-quest-xi-development-underway

So Dragon Quest XI is in development. Hopefully, it won't either be an MMO or try to be an MMO.

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 10:16:23 PM »

I'm more surprised we're only hearing about this now...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: