Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 01:30:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334508 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Tori Amos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tori Amos  (Read 149 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2014, 12:35:47 PM »

before I go nuts just to find out no one cares...

Anyone here dig Tori Amos?

(If yes, I'll talk more about the new album, and other stuff)

Unrepentant Geraldines up in this bizzzz

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »

I have never heard a single song from her apparently, not even on the radio or whatnot. Looked up a bunch of songs, none of them rang a bell. Kinda glad, though, her stuff doesn't seem to be my style - not bad perse, but her songs aren't that interesting.

HOWEVER!!! Whoever was hired to do her music videos deserves a raise. A lot were so interesting I forgot it was a music video. "Trouble's Lament" (from her latest album, apparently) in particular was so good, I honestly thought I was watching a complex spy movie for a while. Hell, I wish Jame's Bond' (or equivelants') stunts were half as engrossing. Maybe it's because there weren't any relevant words to go off of, so it was like watching the old Pink Panther shorts where you have to pay close attention to figure out what they're trying to do. (Those were awesome, btw) I might check some more songs out for the videos. Thanks for bringing her up, at least.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: