Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 08:46:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338008 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  (Read 2669 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 04:11:29 PM »

@Mickeymac92: Are you reminiscing what happened with Valkyria Chronicles 3?

@Dice: If anything it seems like they don't want to compromise the quality of the game itself.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:19:59 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 04:14:35 PM »

Very conscious word use?
Because I agree with the exact phrasing of that sentence. xD

I'm not going to complain about being able to legally play the game in English, so yes, it's much better than nothing :D

And let's be fair, that game is probably going to look amazing on the PS4. At the very least, Square Enix knows how to make a game look good.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 05:06:37 PM »

@Dice: If anything it seems like they don't want to compromise the quality of the game itself.

Compromise the game?  I you serious?  It was a PSP game.  What on earth do you have to compromise moving from PSP to Vita?

Not to mention that as somebody who has actually played the game I can attest that the way it's structured was very much made with portable play in mind.  Unless they're totally redesigning the game it's going to be playing it on a console that feels like a compromise.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 05:14:57 PM »

While Kevadu makes sense of what I said it was announced that FF Agito is also coming as a free-to-download application.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »

I was not expecting this at all. Best news I've seen from E3. HD and trophies? I'll take that over not getting the original PSP version, even if they aren't releasing it on the Vita for no good reason.

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »

I really wished they could have released this on the Vita but I'm not complaining, at least they will be releasing it.
At least for me it's an incentive to buy a PS4 and play something on it while waiting for MGS5.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 08:03:45 PM »

I really wished they could have released this on the Vita but I'm not complaining, at least they will be releasing it.
At least for me it's an incentive to buy a PS4 and play something on it while waiting for MGS5.

As much as I would have liked this on the Vita, I did really enjoy playing MGS Peacewalker more on the PS3 than the PSP...Plus, we now get trophies with it, so there's that.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »

How come this is not coming out for Vita? Why the hell would the HD edition of a portable game is not coming to the other portable?

Square-enix, i swear to all the gods that i'll dance in the ashes of your plummeting stocks.

I'm getting tired of seeing Jrpgs being stuck on handheld only. It's nice to see them making a return to consoles again, to be honest.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 10:08:18 PM »

How come this is not coming out for Vita? Why the hell would the HD edition of a portable game is not coming to the other portable?

Square-enix, i swear to all the gods that i'll dance in the ashes of your plummeting stocks.

I'm getting tired of seeing Jrpgs being stuck on handheld only. It's nice to see them making a return to consoles again, to be honest.

No one's asking for it to be on Vita only.  I was hoping for the FFX HD treatment, where the game is on both PS4 and Vita.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2014, 12:57:10 AM »

While Kevadu makes sense of what I said

and the rest of us
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2014, 01:06:13 AM »

While Kevadu makes sense of what I said

and the rest of us

I didn't really follow what Ygg was saying so I haven't really commented at all.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2014, 01:34:07 AM »

I wonder if SQEX is gonna use Type-0 HD to move the release of XV to 2016. Not that I think that they even know when XV is gonna be ready, I'm just saying.

I didn't really follow what Ygg was saying so I haven't really commented at all.

I was deliberately obtuse in the way I articulated my comment. Sorry about that I guess.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 09:35:23 AM »

Even as a vita owner I would still only buy the PS4 version, Peace Walker HD was glorious compared to vomit looking 20 fps Peace Walker on PSP. I'm sure the vita version would be better than the original but still.

Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 08:49:38 PM »

I'm extremely bummed that it's not coming out on Vita. I don't see myself buying this (or a PS4) any time soon, but most likely it would've been a day one buy if it had been a vita game.

DrGonzo

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 01:32:50 AM »

I don't understand why they wouldn't want to put it on a Vita but on the PS4? Are they that lazy that people will just rely on remote play?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: