Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 03:10:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319255 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Looking for PS3 Multiplayer games...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for PS3 Multiplayer games...  (Read 1454 times)
phan1

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2006, 07:32:47 AM »

Hi, could anyone list all the live 4-player games for the PS3?  I'm looking for one (where's PS3's version of Mario Party eh?), and I don't know which ones support 4 players.  I think Marvel Alliance is the only one probably?  LAME!
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »

I hate to seem like an ass, but couldn't you just look on site like Gamespot and check there? I mean, there are only a handful of titles out now so it wouldn't take so long. I'd think Resistance would have split-screen, and maybe the sports games.
phan1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 01:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "superflat"
I hate to seem like an ass, but couldn't you just look on site like Gamespot and check there? I mean, there are only a handful of titles out now so it wouldn't take so long. I'd think Resistance would have split-screen, and maybe the sports games.

You know why I can't find out and why I haven't gotten an answer yet?  Cause it's hard to find out!  Seriously!  They don't spell it out in plain English for you.  All they say is "multiplayer", and it doesn't tell you how many players it supports or if they're talking about online or not.  I HAVE tried already!  Countless reviews also simply say "multiplayer" but doesn't actually say how many players.
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 11:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "phan1"
Quote from: "superflat"

You know why I can't find out and why I haven't gotten an answer yet?  Cause it's hard to find out!  Seriously!  They don't spell it out in plain English for you.  All they say is "multiplayer", and it doesn't tell you how many players it supports or if they're talking about online or not.  I HAVE tried already!  Countless reviews also simply say "multiplayer" but doesn't actually say how many players.

Go to GameSpot, then click on the review for the game you are interested in, and then click on the "Tech Info" link by the number grade and it will give you a whole bunch of info about the game including multiplayer numbers. There's always Google if you can't find it on GameSpot.
phan1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »

hee hee.  Thanks!
Silverwolf X

私にする? 私にする? それとも、 わ.た.し?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »

Actually, right now, the question I'd rather you ask is:

"Where are the GAMES!?"