Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331639 Posts in 13578 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou vs. the Super Power Army
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou vs. the Super Power Army  (Read 6396 times)
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 01:32:30 AM »

Gone is the high battle difficulty of Nocturne and DDS (along with instant death spells as well)[/i]

WOO!

That preview amped up my anticipation, especially at the end, when the dude said that there were no flaws in sight. But seriously, everything I read seemed incredibly fresh, and sounded fun as hell. I really want to run around as Jack Frost. A penis Imp would be better :P
Gorelab

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 03:30:16 AM »

I just thought of something, isn't Kuzunoha also the name of the detective agency in the first Devil Summoners, and in Persona 2?
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 11:54:40 AM »

I just read the preview and this game shot to the top of my list as the number one, most anticipated game of the year.  I for one am glad that is  like a point and click adventure game.  I'm actually orginally an old school adventure gamer that defected to rpgs when the genre began to die.  To see the preview compare it to The Gabriel Knight series is so exciting to me.  It was one of my favorite series back in the day.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »

The only point and click games I grew up with were stuff like Around the World In 80 Days, and Mario Is Missing, so I can't really say I'm all too thrilled with the way the game supposedly plays. I can't even picture how the point and click aspect would fit into this game, besides doing the whole detective thing :P
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: