Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 11:48:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334816 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Unannounced ps4 jrpg coming soon??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unannounced ps4 jrpg coming soon??  (Read 614 times)
zodiar333

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2014, 02:18:44 AM »

At the business meeting at japan, sony presented a gameplay video of an rpg, where people was very impressed (and i think they are talking about an rpg, as they say it's not ff xv). So hope that tgs 2014 will come soon, or maybe we will here something before...

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia holds periodcal “SCE Business Meetings” in Japan to show upcoming games to its business partners, including retailers and shop owners. Yesterday the July 2014 edition was held, mostly focusing on titles that will be released in Japan in September, but there was more, as reported by Osho, who works at the game store PAO in Tokyo, and was present at the meeting.
This is pre-release information, so I can’t write anything about it. I don’t think it’ll make the fall, so we’ll have to wait a little bit longer than that.

But I’ve seen actual gameplay, and it is really just breathtaking. I saw less than 10 minutes of the game, but I really have to take my hat off to the studio for their amazing work. Oh by the way, this isn’t about Final Fantasy XV; I wonder when that one is going to be released…

But anyway, I am totally going to buy this!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/02/amazing-new-game-shown-by-sony-at-july-2014-sce-business-meeting-in-japan/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 06:19:16 AM by zodiar333 » Logged
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 04:19:17 AM »

You know, I hate to nitpick but when people were complaining about you just posting links before it was because you were just posting links.  That doesn't mean you shouldn't provide a link as well...

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »

Future events such as these will affect you in the future.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 10:15:26 AM »

Urge...to shitpost...rising......

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 09:43:56 PM »

Game coming out soon? Results say... MAYBE! Stay tuned, kids.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 07:22:55 PM »

Wait, when did DualShockers stop being a Playstation-only site? EDIT: ...or was it ever? I seriously never really paid much attention to them, just kinda figured by the name...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:26:40 PM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: