Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 06:05:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331720 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  WoW Tier 4, 5, upgraded 2 Pics, & netherdrake mount vide
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WoW Tier 4, 5, upgraded 2 Pics, & netherdrake mount vide  (Read 2524 times)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 28, 2006, 10:19:02 AM »

Full netherdrake flying video - not blizzard made

YouTube Link

Blizzard has recently stated that to get one of these armored mounts you must win the arena tourney/league thing they'll set up.  The winning team will each receive an armored nether drake mount.

Tier 5:

Tier 5 pictures
and
Google Video of tier 5 in motion

Once again Warlock sets look badass.  Priest, warrior, and mage sets are spiffy as well.

Tier 4 (most stuff has already been posted, but posted again for those who missed it):

Tier 4 pictures on Blood Elves and Drenai

Upgraded Tier 2.  It seems like it may be implemented that when you go to outlands, your tier 2 set changes color.  Why tier 2 and not 3?  No clue.:

New Tier 2 sets

Seeing all these really makes me want to play the expansion when it comes out.  Argh....

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Lyonaz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 07:30:11 PM »

OMG we warlocks sure have the coolest sets, goddamn that looks sexy as hell!.

BTW Bloodelf rogue with tier5 is sick.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 09:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lyonaz"
BTW Bloodelf rogue with tier5 is sick.

Skeletor FTW.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:18:26 PM »

Since you all are rogues I won't bother posting any other class sets.  All I have to say is priest sets don't feel like they have enough stamina on them.

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roguelv2.jpg

edit:  nvm.  Priest seems to have two sets.  One for healing and one with +healing and +damage.  That's.... awesome.

the healing set has about 85 stamina, +340 healing, 20 mana 5
the pvp set has about 94 stamina, +190 dmg/heal, hit +45, crit +73
Only 5 pieces are shown.  Head, shoulder, chest, legs, and hands.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 10:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "Akanbe-"
Since you all are rogues I won't bother posting any other class sets.  All I have to say is priest sets don't feel like they have enough stamina on them.

edit:  nvm.  Priest seems to have two sets.  One for healing and one with +healing and +damage.  That's.... awesome.

Hey...I am a warrior. lemme see. Lemme see!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 11:10:36 PM »

What I've seen of the paladin tier five sets is absolutely wonderful.  The healing set has somewhere around +350 healing and the tanking set has a goddamn ton of additional shield block and dodge.  The ret set could stand to give you some agility, but the chance to heal everyone around you when you use a judgment kinda makes up for that, I think. :P

Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 11:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Quote from: "Akanbe-"

Hey...I am a warrior. lemme see. Lemme see!

Ask and you shall receive:  Warrior T5 Stats.  
Top part is Warrior pvp tier 5 set, bottom is tanking tier 5 set.  Both have same kickass graphics.  However I heard some complaints that this set actually has a bit less stamina than tier 4.  I'm sure this could change by the time tier 5 is implemented.  We shall see.

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
What I've seen of the paladin tier five sets is absolutely wonderful. The healing set has somewhere around +350 healing and the tanking set has a goddamn ton of additional shield block and dodge. The ret set could stand to give you some agility, but the chance to heal everyone around you when you use a judgment kinda makes up for that, I think. :P

Yeah you are right.  Their tank set is pretty good, though at the moment I'm hearing that for the 5 and 10 man level 70 raids, they aren't really good enough for the Heroic difficulty setting.  Still works for everything else though ^_^.  Yeah, their healing set is pretty nice and their ret set is wonderful.  The set could stand to use some agility (which it has none), but since it has so much intelligence, stamina, and strength, adding agility would make it too imbalanced with the ilevel of the item.

At this point I'm wondering if getting the pieces would be a chore and a large dkp investment.  I'm not sure if turning in one quest (ala AQ or Naxx) would net you one piece of the set (ex: you can pick healing, ret, or tanking shoulder slot for a Paladin) or if it would net you all three pieces at once and maybe just have more tokens than normal needed?

on a side note, cloak of shadows is no longer a 41 point subtlety talent for rogues but a trainable talent at 66.  If this continues, fuck rogues.  damn.

Also there was a patch today for BC with undisclosed notes.  They seemed to have nerfed 3 pc trans.  Oh well.  I guess it was a solution to the "I don't wanna wear 3 pc trans forever" complaints.

On another side note, I'm thinking of transferring my priest when the time is up.  Depending on where you all are (pve/pvp i don't care) and how many are there, maybe i'll switch.  I am horde, however.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: