Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 01:34:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331449 Posts in 13573 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Need help in Touch Detective.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need help in Touch Detective.  (Read 1053 times)
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2006, 03:24:43 PM »

Man, I'm stuck as hell. Which is odd since I consider myself good at adventure games and have found this game to be easy... until now.

I'm in Episode three, the snow fairy episode. I have Barnabus the seal, the blond haired girl, and the snow fairy all inside the skating rink. The Air conditioner is completely off. Barnabus is complaining he's hungry and I know I need to feed him something to make him get warm and turn the AC on. I found the hot sauce and switched it at the hot dog shop for ketchup. This is where I'm stick. I kinda thought I'd need a hot dog to feed the dude, and after a while of trying I looked up the walkthrough on gamefaqs. Indeed, just as I thought, it says at this point I need to go to the hot dog stand and buy a hotdog. But... there's no one at the stand, there never has been since the beginning of the game. Clicking on the stands' sign, the hot sauce/mustard or the healthy dude standing a bit away from the stand does nothing. Anyone know what to do? Until then, back to trying to figure it out for myself.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 03:43:37 PM »

The guy that works at the stand is named Shorty.  So yeah, you can't see him and never will, but he's there.  Did you click on the window?

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "CluelessWonder"
The guy that works at the stand is named Shorty.  So yeah, you can't see him and never will, but he's there.  Did you click on the window?

Yeah, hahahaha... Well, I figured it out on my own after a while. I just went to the stand and started touching everything there and I finally got to talk to him after touching towards the bottom of the stand. I didn't even think about the "Shorty" thing until you just mentioned it. Hahaha... Fun game, but man is it short.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: