Author Topic: Let's write an RPG story- A Journal penned by all!

Dincrest

• Bollywood Punk
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Educated Fool
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Let's write an RPG story- A Journal penned by all!
« on: November 22, 2014, 06:20:18 PM »
You know how Round Robins work- I write a bit, the next person writes a bit, so on and so forth to create an RPG style storyline.  Contributions could be anything from a sentence to multiple paragraphs.  Yeah, this could be in brush 'n quill or something, but those get no traffic and no participation, and this board does get traffic.  So that's why it's here.  I had a LOT of fun with that old "Let's create a cliche RPG story" one a few years ago, and I thought I'd try again.  Anyway, here goes.  

The kingdom of Strassle is on the eve of the Century Celebration festival!  After a great war ravaged the land 100 years ago, each year of rebuilding has been punctuated by a festival to boost and bolster community morale.  Over time, the once scorched earth grew into a prosperous kingdom.  This year, the festival will be extra special, because it marks 100 years that the kingdom has grown and stayed strong.  On the outskirts of Strassle proper (a sprawling and bustling castle city, where the festival takes place), dawn breaks on Madora- a hamlet renowned for its horse ranches.  Sunlight cascades through the window of an unassuming house on a modest ranch and onto the eyes of a teenage girl, causing her to blink awake...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:10:04 PM by Dincrest »
"Golly, why can't I act right outside of a baseball game?"
     -Peppermint Patty

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 71 Purple-cosmo-ninja-ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Let's write an RPG story- A Journal penned by all!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 07:57:59 PM »
Beckoning in the distance breaks down the barrier of solitude and slumber for the youth. Crestee, named appropriately after her late grandfather Dincrest (a hero of the great war), always found a great sanctity in resting well beyond the rising of the dawn. Today however, the young lass was more than ambitious to spring from bed. Her ears perked up at the sound of a distant hollar with excitement before her eyes could even begin to crack the gentle dew at the corners of their lids. The ambition that ran through her animating mind was vividly producing visions of song and dance in the hours to come. Of any all whom dwell in the realm, Crestee enjoyed the merriment of celebration as much if not more than most.

"Crestee!! GET DOWN HERE!! The sheep and livestock!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE SHEEP AND LIVESTOCK YESTERDAY!!!!" cried out her uncle in predictable agitation.

Crestee's inner joy at the thought of celebration was quickly snuffed out at the sound of her uncles call. Quickly she remembered that although her duties demanded she lock in the livestock the night prior, her anticipation of the festival effectively edged that responsibility from her mind. This was not the first time, nor did her uncle presume it to the last, that she would simply neglect to remember her chores in wake of something more enticing. Crestee also quickly recalled that of consequence, this generally meant hours of scouring the forest edge to round up farm animals binging on over-ripened fruit.

The forest was a foreboding place. Inviting to none save the farm animals whom couldn't see the trees past the berries in a manner of speaking. Venturing in, as you can imagine, was not an endeavor Crestee enjoyed.

"The animals got out! CRESTEE GET DOWN HERE!!" her uncle projected again.

.... @ Dincrest/ This is all sorts of cool buddy. Nice post. I'm happy to play along here :)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:02:06 PM by Klyde Chroma »
I am more a battlefield than a Ninja.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 10:28:10 PM »
Suddenly Crestee collected all the animals after exploring a serene looking forest dungeon located right outside of her home. Her spoils from completing the dungeon included a Mysterious Pendant, a Rusty Rapier and a Chestnut Breastplate. She also collected a full layer of muddy and torn clothes from the obligatory pig mud wrestling minigame. She scored 80 points which was enough for the 2000g reward but not the sweet +1 Coon Skin Cap that increases jumping distance by enough to straddle waist high hurdles (which requires 9000 points btw).

Having returned from her harrowing adventures in Serene Forest Looking Dungeon, Crestee was greeted by the local.....
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Dincrest

• Bollywood Punk
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Educated Fool
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 11:27:59 PM »
stray cat- a mangy grey striped manx that liked to prowl the village.  This cat, whom the residents called Wild Thing, seemed especially fond of spooking Crestee or her livestock, often by leaping out of the nearest tree.  This time, Wild Thing cautiously crept up to Crestee before bounding away as if spooked.  Crestee scratched her head at the cat's odd behavior.  It's not the first time she'd been dirty from chores and Wild Thing was always eager to add blood to her array of stains consisting of dirt, sweat, grass, animal leavings, etc.  Crestee just shrugged and took it as a good omen as she made haste back home and penned her animals.  Her uncle was waiting for her with a stern admonition and lecture.  "Crestee, you need to learn to be responsible for your own actions.  I know you're a dreamer, but you have to keep both feet on the ground.  Your dreams cost you a day at the Century Carnival!  Now get yourself cleaned up.  Maybe you'll make it in time for the fireworks!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Crestee spat back as she hurriedly raced up the stairs, throwing off her dirty clothes and taking a quick bath, her uncle muttering about "kids these days... ."  She threw on some decent dungarees and a flannel shirt, but without time to properly style her hair, she just put it in a loose ponytail and plopped on her favorite cowgirl hat.  Quickly stomping down the stairs in her boots, Crestee quickly said "See ya!" to her uncle as she spun her poncho around her, hurtled to the stable, and high-tailed it to the festival atop her favorite horse Loper.  

She and Loper made it to Strassle just in time for the festival's...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:06:03 AM by Dincrest »
     -Peppermint Patty

insertnamehere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 01:05:05 AM »
...dance.

The music was upbeat and happy, people were enjoying themselves, it's the sight of a peaceful small town holding festivities.

An airship is passing by overhead and the man commandeering the ship is a big and brave, noble looking warrior that's survived thousands of long battles, evident by his extensive scarring. He teleports down nearby and makes his way to the dance at the town square, approaching Crestee and asks "Where is the Eye of Spacetime?" with a deep voice. She only looks back at him confusedly. "I'll ask again. Where is the Eye of Spacetime?" She has no idea what he could be talking about and asks as much. He grabs her impatiently and she tries to break free to no avail. "I'm sorry, you'll need to come with me." They warp back to the airship as storm clouds gather over the town.

He explains that the Eye of Spacetime is an ancient device that can supposedly let the user travel through time.
Crestee: "Why would I know anything about that? I'm just a teenager from a tiny village."
????: "We found a large mana signature coming from your town, and you're giving off by far the highest amount of mana out of anyone from your village. Please don't play dumb, there could be grave consequences for such an action."
Crestee: "Are you threatening me?"
????: "I would not put it that way, but perhaps something else."
Crestee: "Who are you?
????: "I cannot tell you that."

>>>> "WHY NOT? (pout)"
> Make a break for it.

Crestee: "Why not?"
????: "Because of reasons. Stop asking questions."

> "WHY NOT? (pout)"
>>>> Make a break for it.

Crestee got up and ran the fastest she possibly could. Years of farmwork paid off in this respect, and was thankful for once that she had to do all those chores. The man ordered guards to give chase, but she was able to defeat them all with relative ease. And it was this time she met an inmate that had escaped the brig, Crestee introduced herself. The inmate introduced (him/her*)self as Alex, but as they had no time for chit chat they found it seems the only way out was through a ventilation shaft. This mini-dungeon had several guards waiting for them, but it only led to a mazelike sewer dungeon replete with traps, puzzles and a boss battle.

Crestee: "WHAT IS UP WITH THIS LAYOUT? >:("

(*choose a gender)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:15:57 AM by insertnamehere »

I mostly pop in occasionally to give my two cents on certain controversial things, so if you disagree then send a PM, because I generally don't check for replies in threads in case I feel like replying and then things get heated/derailed.

Dincrest

• Bollywood Punk
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Educated Fool
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 10:06:07 AM »
Aside: I know I should have let someone else write, but I saw an opportunity regarding male and female Alex.

At the start of the sewer dungeon, Alex (who let's say is male here) theorizes, "While we were tractor beamed in that airship, our escape probably took the pilot's attention away from the helm and it crashed in the water outside the castle.  And conveniently enough, the ventilation shaft was perfectly aligned with the loose storm drain on the nether side of the castle."

Crestee: "Wait, how do you know we're in the castle's sewers and not somewhere else?  Strassle's a big city, we could be anywhere!"

Alex: "I can't really explain, but just trust me on this one!"

Crestee: "And why in tarnation should I trust you?"

Alex: "What choice do you have?  Either we stick together and escape, or you get totally lost and become a rotting corpse in this dirty cold slop."  

Crestee: "Alrighty, but don't try nuthin' funny." *stomach growls audibly* "Hey, think we could sneak into the kitchen?  I'm a mite hungry."

Alex: "Fine."

So the two proceed through the sewer dungeon, killing easy enemies like rats and slimes.  Alex's weapon being knives/daggers and Crestee's being her riding crop.  Partway through the dungeon, they come to a safe zone with a save/recovery point.  More exposition follows.  

Crestee: "So why were ya in the hoosegow in the first place?"

Alex: "Same reason as you.  That guy Zidd felt a mana signature coming from me and my twin sister Alex (twin brother if you chose female Alex; they're Alexander and Alexandra) while we were... out running an errand for a client.  I bought my sister time to get away, but I was too slow and got caught."

Crestee: "So what is all this balderdash about mana signatures and this Eye of Spacetime?  You reckon it has somethin' to do with the war a hunnert years ago?"    

Alex: "Maybe.  I dunno.  Things have been a little weird around me lately.  Like little things, you know?"  

Crestee: *nod* "Hmm.. come to think of it, this mornin' the ornery town cat who usually pesters me and my livestock scooted off when I walked by."

Alex: "Yeah, that's what I mean.  Anyway enough talking.  Right now, all I want to do is get the hell out here and back to my sister.  I bet you want to get back to your family too."    

Crestee nods, and the two set off, killing more rats and slimes, gaining levels.  They reach their destination- the vent to the scullery.  Blocking the duo's way into the scullery is a monstrous...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:57:17 AM by Dincrest »
     -Peppermint Patty

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
Flapjack
I shouldn't be allowed to play this game when I'm hungry
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:45:14 PM by glassjawsh »

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

insertnamehere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:51:27 PM »
...flan.
(Like this as a play on this since it's in a similar category to flapjacks/pancakes.)

The flan is weak to fire magic, and this battle serves as an introduction to magic, normally only used by civilians as a way to perform simple tasks and household chores like washing dishes/laundry, sometimes even powering primitive vehicles. Or burning weak enemies to a crisp. The flan drops a shiny trinket accessory and a key that lets our party out of the dungeon.

The two come out into a back alley in a dingy looking part of the city, and it appears to be a slum. After exploring a bit, we realize there's no airship nearby and it doesn't look as though it crashed. Alex mentions he lives nearby and takes Crestee there, but it's little more than a tent with a few blankets and pillows, general bedding items.

Alex: "What should we do now?"
Crestee: "I should get back home, my mom is probably worrying about me by now, since I disappeared. It isn't too far."
Alex: "Right, let's go."

Exiting the city and on the world map, Crestee and Alex begin socializing.
Crestee: "Do you have any family? What are they like?"
Alex: "I have a twin sister. Everyone else is dead."
Crestee: " I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked..."
Alex: "No no no, they're dead to me, not literally dead. They're all stuck up selfish and corrupt nobility, except my sister, she's great. I cut ties with the rest of my family though, so I went to live on my own in the slums. I don't mind it though, it's certainly better than suffocating in our mansion."
Crestee: "Sooo you're nobility. That... IS REALLY COOL!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A NOBLE! Are you a prince or what?"
Alex: "What? Umm, my 'parents' are duke and duchess. If you'd like, you could meet my sister Alexand --"
Crestee: "ARE YOU SERIOUS? Holy cow, today's my lucky day, even if I was kidnapped by that weird guy. I met a cute guy that happens to be nobility, this is so awesome."
Alex: "Huh? I'm not really cute, come on. I also renounced my nobility."
Crestee: "--and I can even meet his sister, yayyyyyyy."
The conversation continues like this, with intermittent battles, until they get back to Crestee's house, and her uncle gives Crestee a shopping list from her mother, Marta. She'll need to go into the next town over to get many of these things and so she does with Alex tagging along and they use her trusty horse.

Meanwhile another airship comes into view overhead near Crestee's hometown, and we cut to a dark room with a man shrouded by a mask and cloak, long silvery hair (not Sephiroth, think this guy) flowing behind him. He calmly orders the crew of the airship to fire at will below them. At that very moment, Marta is in Crestee's room putting away clothes and notices the family heirloom sitting at the bottom of Crestee's sock drawer. She picks it up and reminisces about the day she gave it to her daughter, the day she became a teenager. Marta looks up and out the window, seeing the airship about to fire a volley of cannonfire on the village, in complete disbelief. She disappears into thin air and the next thing she knows, she's in a field, the very field her property was on, but it's all gone, the town is gone and it's as if it never existed.

Crestee and Alex exit the item shop, and notice the smoke on the horizon, in the direction of her town. Racing back home on horseback, she finds acres of burning land, Crestee's hometown completely razed, with her house burning rapidly and heavy rain falling in a torrent.

She sees her uncle over at the stable, barely alive.
Crestee: "UNCLE ARE YOU OKAY?"
Uncle: "I'm sorry I couldn't protect Marta, she was inside, and I couldn't reach her before I got wounded..."
He dies in Crestee's arms and she kisses his forehead, pushing back tears.
Crestee: "MOTHER!"
Alex: "WAIT!"
Crestee runs into the house faster than ever as Alex tries to keep up.

(Sucks that Phoenix Downs/revive items are so expensive)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:30:04 AM by insertnamehere »

I mostly pop in occasionally to give my two cents on certain controversial things, so if you disagree then send a PM, because I generally don't check for replies in threads in case I feel like replying and then things get heated/derailed.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »
There's a monster, there's a guy, stuff happens, and the heroes are in a pinch.

Next....
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:44:44 AM by Aeolus »

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 01:28:01 AM »
...did so with a surprising lack of noise. The giant of a man than leaped off of the ship, making a nicely-shaped dent in the ground. He then took some sort of strange device out of his pocket; a device that most from the region would be rather unfamiliar with, but perhaps in some distant time and place, it would be referred to as a 'cell-phone.' He pushed several numbers upon it, and held the device to his ear, sighing as he did so.

Large Man: Yes, this is General Armstrong speaking. ...Sir, have you been drinking on the job? AGAIN?! ...Well, of course you can do it, it's just that you're really not doing yourself much good.. Same with tobacco, if you ask me, and -- oh, you didn't ask, did you? Whatever. Anyway, I've called to report a creature has been destroyed.  ...No, not THE creature, A creature. Yes, the little bugger seems to have eluded our grasps. Can't pray tell why you want it though, but -- yes, yes, just do as I'm told. Yes sir. Yes sir. And in the meantime, would you do please something about your breath? It's so bad, you can hear it over the bleeding phone. ...No, sir. Yes, that will be all, sir."

Armstrong turned off the phone and slid it back into his pocket.

Armstrong: Bunch of incompetent ingrates...

Meanwhile, the cat from earlier decided to make it's reappearance. It smiled, if a cat was possible of doing so, and leap straight into a pack that Crestee was carrying on her back. But that wasn't the only thing it did. Rather, it turned out to have quite the set of vocal chords.

Cat: Hey, you don't mind if I just take a quick snooze here, do ya'? And while you're at it, don't let the big guy know I'm here. Ya' don't wanna' be taken to only the Gods know where, do ya'? Didn't think ya' did. Name's Leona, case you were wondering. 'Course, I already know who you are, doncha' know."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:12:22 PM by kkhohoho »

insertnamehere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »
Leona: "I think you're forgetting something. A family heirloom, perhaps."
Crestee struggles to answer, shaken by grief.
Leona: "I'm sure it survived, after all, it is a powerful artifact. It's survived several wars over thousands of years."
Crestee: "U-umm..."
Leona: "I'll go find it for you."
Crestee: "That's fine. I need to bury my family."
After about ten minutes, Crestee was only able to find her uncle.

The cat comes back with a pendant in its mouth.
Leona: "Go ahead, take it."
Crestee does so and immediately the pendant shines brilliantly, as if reacting to Crestee. The two of them see Marta, sitting on the ground sobbing in the exact spot where their house was, with the town gone also.
Crestee: "MOM!"
She runs to hug her mom but she falls to the ground as if this were just some apparition. And then the house returns and Marta disappears as a voice breaks into the silence.
Alex: "Crestee? Are you okay?"
Crestee: "I don't know."
Leona: "That family heirloom of yours is actually something many people have thought was lost, but someone recently came looking for it.  The Eye of Spacetime. You just saw your mom in the past. 100 years ago to be precise."
Crestee: "During the war?"
Leona: "Right. I'm here to help you bring her back."
Crestee: "It sounds like you knew this would happen. Why not stop it?"
Leona: "I don't have power to change these things, and I'm sure no one would believe a talking cat that they'd be transported through time."
Crestee: "I suppose not."
Leona: "For right now, let's call me your guardian angel."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:35:33 PM by insertnamehere »

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 12:36:45 PM »
Alex: Guardian Angel? For all we know, you might be the devil incarnate. Crestee, either the both of us have become bleeding drunk, or this thing is an offense against nature.
Leona: Uh-huh. Listen, big-boy. Right now, you've got an entire flagship or two on your tail, and not just because they're also on mine.
Crestee: Uh, if I could say something, ya'all...
Alex: Are they? Well, good, because for all we know, they might have perfectly good reason to. I mean, you're a TALKING CAT! Or am I the only one who considers this odd?!
Crestee: HEY! Look guys, just, y'know, I just... I just don't care. It's all... they're all just GONE. Just give me some time to, to sort this all out, alright? Please.
Alex:I'm... I'm sorry, Crestee.

The trio waited several minutes as Crestee mourned. Mourned for the loss of her family, her town, of everything she had ever known. Until, at least, the tears stopped.

Alex: Crestee.
Crestee: Let me make something clear, right now. I didn't ask for any of this. All I wanted was to just, I don't know, maybe sew for a living, maybe raise a family, that sort of thing. But that's all done. I want to get the bastards who did this. I don't know how, but I want to get them.
Alex: Hey, Crestee, calm down, alright? I don't like them much either, but--
Crestee: THEY'RE ALL GONE, ALEX! What else am I supposed to do?!
Leona: Well, *yawns* you can start by just dismissing the nature of my insistence for the time being, as unnatural as it may be, and instead try and find out WHY they did all this.
Alex: Look you, whatever you are. You seem to know an awful lot about all this. Why don't you just tell us all you know and be done with it?
Leona: Because you wouldn't believe me now if I did. You've gotta' see it all with your own two eyes. And as I said, your mother ain't dead; she's just somewhere about 100 years ago, is all. But again, you need to figure out WHY she's in the past, and HOW this whole time-eye heirloom works yourselves. And the first step to doin' so is headin' to the imperial capital. Now, as for how we'll be gettin' there...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:48:07 PM by kkhohoho »

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »
Character named Roko introduced, yo.

Next....
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:45:57 AM by Aeolus »

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 04:48:45 PM »
Leona/Lenora (Which is which depends on the given region of distribution,): Yeah, uh-huh. To be honest lady, we still don't really know a lick about you, and besides, once we get Crestee's mother and get out of here, it won't really matter. Besides, I only brought us back here now because Crestee would be gettin' far to revenge-driven for her own good without her.
Crestee: Hey!
Leona/Lenora: Trust me, the way you were, you would've gotten yourself slaughtered soon as you set foot outdoors. Once we find your mother, maybe you'll calm down a bit, and then maybe we can really start getting to business.
Alex: Personally, I still believe I'm stinking drunk. Either that, or in hell.
Roko: *Smiling devilishly.* That could be arranged. *She pulls out a BSDM whip.*
Alex: Honestly, I've never really been into that sort of thing.
Leona/Lenora: Neither have I, so let's cut the chatter and get moving! Now, this Time's Eye's got itself a special function. It can home in on those it's sent to the past, and act as a sort of beacon, guiding us straight towards whoever was sent. That means we should be able to find your mother in little time at all, and then get our arses back to the present, so we can get this all figured out. Now as for you, Crestee, you can get the most out of it, though everyone can use it to some extent with proper leveling u-- uh, I mean training. That's right, training.  Just hold the heirloom in your hands, close your eyes, and concentrate on your mother...
------------------------
@Aeolus: Sorry, and no offense, but can you please stop with the walls of texts? They're a darn pain to read, and they're not really needed here either. I'd recommend either drastically turning down the amount of prose, or just switching to a mostly dialogue driven format. Just think about it, alright?

Dincrest

• Bollywood Punk
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Educated Fool
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 08:14:40 PM »
Crestee held the pendant up to the sun, closed her eyes and concentrated.  Nothing.  The harder she tried to concentrate, the less far she got.  She was getting frustrated, but she was a stubborn lass and made one last effort.  Nada.  She collapsed on her knees frustratedly snarling, "Why. won't. this. thing. cooperate?!"  

"Let me try" said Alex, as he reached for the pendant.  

"I may be all down but nine, but mama didn't raise no mush-head!"  Crestee retorted.  

The two played tug-of-war with the pendant then something odd happened.  Not only did an image of Crestee's mom appear, but an image of Alex's twin sister Alexandra appeared too.  When Leona rested a paw on the pendant, a few stray sparks emanated as well.  

"Interesting..."  Leona thought.  

"What's interesting?  And don't you bamboozle me none!" yelled Crestee.

"It seems your mom may not be the only one who traveled back in time.  See, my theory is that after the war 100 years ago, magic was squashed, but now 100 years later, magic has violently awoken from its long slumber.  Hence why you saw an artma, which haven't existed since the age of magic.  And why your latent wind-magic abilities emerged in the flan/flapjack battle.  Yes, all the scratches I gave you as "Wild Thing" have allowed me to keep track of you..." offered Leona

"You conniving varmint!" shouted Crestee as she tried to lunge for the cat.  

"Let her speak!" grunted Alex as he held Crestee back.  "We're finally getting some answers now.  And I thought a straight-shootin' gal like yourself would be eager for those.  Besides, I was shooting fire and I've never done that before."

"Grrr. you're right.  Continue" snarled Crestee.  

"Anyway..." restarted Leona, "yes, Crestee your mana signature aligns with wind and Alex, yours seems to align with fire.  Your ancestors must have been elemental-innates during the age of magic and that is why you could harness magic in your time and why you're reacting to the Eye.  Alex, you said "they" were after your sister too, right?  So she's probably in this past as well.  And the sparks I got may be the big guy, General Armstrong, and his crew trying to follow us.  Zidd, who captured you guys in the airship during the festival, could never use magic, but he had technology to detect it."

"In other words," Roko chimed in, "we'd better get a move on.  We're not getting anywhere just yammering all day.  Figure out who we look for first.  Sugar-pie's mom or flame-boy's sister?"

Crestee and Alex looked to the beacon images emanated from the Eye, and the closer of the two (Marta or Alexandra) was...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 08:49:35 PM by Dincrest »
     -Peppermint Patty