Author Topic: Game Music Bundle 8 - 168 tracks for $1

Wild Armor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Game Music Bundle 8 - 168 tracks for $1
« on: December 05, 2014, 12:32:04 AM »
LINK: Game Music Bundle 8 (Duration: 2 weeks)

This hit my inbox yesterday:

Game Music Bundle 8
The weather outside might be frightful, but the music is so delightful! Game Music Bundle returns for its 8th installment just in time to bring you and yours some holiday cheer. If this is your first winter with GMB, you'll love our top 5 soundtracks, available at less than the price of a hot cup of cocoa. Seasoned veterans will know that the biggest gift comes with our full bundle, containing over 400 tracks across nearly a score of albums!

A little GMB love letter...
Since the very beginning, our goal at Loudr has been to build technology that supports songwriters. We have been overwhelmed by the talent and community around video game music. Game Music Bundle 8 places a handful of your favorites alongside each other starting at just $1, a deal we are beyond excited to be able to offer. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The five soundtracks in question are:

The Sailor’s Dream (Original Soundtrack)
Zombies/Corporate Lifestyle Simulator OST
Gods Will Be Watching Original Soundtrack
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake
Super Time Force Original Soundtrack

And if you pay $10 or more, you get 14 additional albums. I just want to point out that one of those albums is the Freedom Planet Official Soundtrack (which I highly recommend). I already own the Freedom Planet OST, but I personally would have throw down cash for that alone with the 18 other soundtracks as a delicious, saturated ganache to my already rich ice cream cake (the FP OST has 72 tracks).

Warmest regards and enjoy.

Ramza

• Enjoying Retirement
  • Editor Emeritus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rpgfan.com/
Re: Game Music Bundle 8 - 168 tracks for $1
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 10:19:25 PM »
I went full price to get The Novelist soundtrack, among others. Had been meaning to pick that one up for awhile.

GrimReality

• Dark Lord of Nostalgia
  • OK, options aren't SO bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:50:51 PM »
I heard about it, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I was wondering about the quality of the music, as I really haven't heard of any of the games featured.
Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: The Backyard Parables

Ramza

• Enjoying Retirement
  • Editor Emeritus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rpgfan.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 09:57:51 AM »
I still haven't listened through all of it. Enjoyed most of what I've heard so far.

"Gods Will Be Watching" has me really intrigued. I really want to play the game after listening.