Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2014, 11:24:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329487 Posts in 13499 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  WoW 2.0: THE AFTERMATH =^.^=
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: WoW 2.0: THE AFTERMATH =^.^=  (Read 6860 times)
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2006, 10:31:57 PM »

Meh I think alot of that kinda stuff is really just so nitpicky.  You may have to adjust your playstyle abit, but it is their game, they make it, they offer it to you.  You choose to buy it, and when buying it, choose to deal with whatever shit they offer up.  

Personally in my time playing it, ive never had any problem with their changes, save for the server problems, which were fixed soon enough at least for me, and other people constantly whining about it.  Otherwise, I just adjusted if I needed to, and kept on playing.

Sometimes I think the MMO community thinks that just because its a continuously evolving game that they can beg and whine about whatever they want...but most of those people continue to play, so its kinda like "Ok, im gonna whine cause my "insert ability" got nerfed, and cuss out blizzard and vivendi, but heres another 15 bucks for you, thanks!.

*sigh* I will never understand haha.

But anyways to get back on topic...or whatever, the new trailer for BC is fucking awesome.  I love the sheep piece, and the blood elf being all pet owner with the manafish then sucking its lifeforce, which is manaforce technically, was like fiendish imo, and makes them look more...evil.

Draenae also looked pretty cool, though I didnt care for the purple crystal mace...but thats just me lol.

I think I may just have to pick up BC and play WoW again...*sigh*

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: