Author Topic: Playing PSP on Vita

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Playing PSP on Vita
« on: February 26, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »
Alright guys and gals, I'm getting frustrated and can't find the answers I need with a quick web search so I'm hoping you can help. I downloaded the FFIV Complete Collection to my Vita and was playing it and went to save and it keeps telling me it cannot save or load even though I have more than enough space to save a record. Do I need to create a virtual PSP memory card on here somehow or what? It just keeps coming up with error messages when I try to save.

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Playing PSP on Vita
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 10:24:03 PM »
Never mind guys, finally figured it out.

Yoda

• Fear is the Mind Killer
  • Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM »
What was the fix?

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 09:49:38 AM »
It will originally come up and say there's no load file to save to (because there's not unless you have saved previously and since this was a new record I had not) and it would stay on the screen for picking a file after the error message. I didn't realize you just had to keep clicking save after that and it will ask you to create a new save file. I would just exit the screen and click save in FFIV again and the same message would come up. It was really dumb and made me feel dumb for even asking lol.

Tooker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 07:12:35 PM »
What was the fix?

Thank you for asking - I hate when I search for something that is going wrong and find a post where someone else had the issue and their last reply is "nevermind I fixed it."
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »
What was the fix?

Thank you for asking - I hate when I search for something that is going wrong and find a post where someone else had the issue and their last reply is "nevermind I fixed it."

Sorry Tooks!