Author Topic: Suikoden V

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
Suikoden V
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:41:44 AM »
I bet you came here thinking I was selling this game, didn't you? Well imaginary person, you would be wrong. I am actually looking to buy this game. I realized during my current playthrough of Suikoden II that I have actually not play V, which most people compare to the awesomeness that is II. So now, I am looking to buy or borrow a US version of the game. I have looked on EBay and Amazon and they are ridiculously expensive, which I can understand, but I am hoping someone here owns an extra copy and is willing to let it go for a bit cheaper than the 100+ most are going for. Thanks!
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
  • Fills you with determiantion
    • View Profile
Re: Suikoden V
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 04:15:33 PM »
Other than the loading times (every random encounter has a loading screen...), the game was a return to form. It really is the closest you'll come to the original two games.
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

Meredius

• My turntable wants to eat me!
    • View Profile
Re: Suikoden V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:15:23 PM »
I have Suikoden 2, 3, 4, 5 & Tactics. All in boxes with manual. Near Mint condition.

Do any or all of these interest you?

For 100-125 USD I'd part with the whole lot.

I'll be posting another thread over the weekend since I'm selling a good portion of my games and older consoles.

You can message me if you're interested.

Cheers!
Side chains squash the bass
Blast this ship into outer space
You a Pac-Man bitch on the old Atari
We grand theft auto in a hot Ferrari

-The Crystal Method - Sine Language