Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 12:17:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334793 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  4# lanruoJ emaG
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: 4# lanruoJ emaG  (Read 52807 times)
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: March 10, 2007, 05:03:48 PM »

My little brother somehow lost my 360's power brick, so I have no way of playing it. About this, I am not happy.

Pulled out the Dreamcast for some Armada yesterday. Addicting game, but it goes nowhere.

[/url]
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2007, 05:04:15 PM »

14 hours into DDS 2, I started playing the Dyaus shoot-em-up minigame. I haven't made any progress on the game since. That's not good, is it?
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: March 11, 2007, 05:34:44 PM »

Approx 9 hours into Devil Summoner, I lack the sort of demon I need to get past a point, so I put it aside for a bit.  Fun game, but offhand I have no idea what I need (or if I even need it :p).

Started VP:Silmeria seriously and dang if it doesn't remind me of why I liked the original VP so much.  The battle system isn't quite as fluid to my mind but eh, that wasn't why I liked VP so much anyway. :p

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: March 11, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »

Just reached the Returner's hideout in FF6.  Still unable to accept the fact that they changed the line "He'd slit his own momma's throat for a nickel."
I'll get over it.  Maybe.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: March 11, 2007, 06:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "Ryos"
Approx 9 hours into Devil Summoner, I lack the sort of demon I need to get past a point, so I put it aside for a bit.  Fun game, but offhand I have no idea what I need (or if I even need it :p).

I can't think of a single instance in that game where you couldn't easily nab a demon with the skill you need in the area where you need it.  But it's best to keep one of each type handy anyway. :P

Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: March 11, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »

I've been playing Ar Tonelico, and have been thoroughly enjoying it thusfar. It's got a totally wicked battle system (if not a bit on the easy side), fun characters, potentially awesome Dive System, and some oddly entertaining humor. I can't wait to see what other innuendo jokes the game can pump out. :P
Other than the lackluster voice acting, hiccupy menues/graphics/music/whatever, and horrible invisible-wall-ridden environments, it's a winner so far.
Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »

I finished Gears of War on Casual and will go through the other two difficulties with a friend in co-op eventually. I tried finishing Phoenix Wright 2 today but Case 4 is really long.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: March 12, 2007, 12:14:42 PM »

FFXII -  Took out several marks:  Goliath, Piscodeamon, Wild Marlboro, Belias, Lynnwrym, Overlord, and a few other ones I can't remember the names of.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: March 13, 2007, 09:42:56 AM »

5 hours into DDS2. I miss some of the old music, mainly the awesome boss battle themes. And I don't like the remixed theme in the mantra or large karma terminal too much, but they're not bad. Actually, the fact that the large karma terminal is like a computer room is kind of disappointing.

Other than that, it's awesome and I'm loving it. After I beat this, I'll go back to Devil Summoner, then finally Persona 2. Shin Megami Tensei overload!

"Oh, a hunter..."
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: March 15, 2007, 11:51:25 AM »

FFXII -  Going up the Pharos tower while falling asleep.  Thank goodness for gambits.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: March 15, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

DDS2 -
Code:
can they stop killing off the main characters? That's Serph, Heat, Argilla and Roland they've got rid of now. At this rate there'll be no-one left by the end of the game!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: March 16, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »

FFXII - I am now in the Salikawood
Code:
right after you have to find the 9 slacker moogles. I encountered  a fireball/bomb boss type thing, and after a tough battle, lost with much shame. I spent some time adjusting my gambits and thinking strategy, and will fight the bastard again tonight.

Over 60 hours in and I still love this game.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: March 16, 2007, 10:38:38 AM »

Being the multi-disciplinary jackass I am, I'm currently playing Dragon Quest VIII, Drakengard 2, and Valkyrie Profile 2.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »

The Telly's back to normal (as normal as it can get)!

FFXII:- While searching and wandering, I've managed to acquire the Esper Adrammelech. Not sure who to give him to yet, though. Vaan, maybe.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »

So I finally got Oblivion to working well enough on this computer to actually play.  Holy shit I'm loving it, dumbed down tard child of Morrowind though it be.  The world's a bit small for my tastes, but I can deal with it.

At first, I was gonna be a thief.  While I enjoy the mechanics behind sneaking and lockpicking and what have you, I got absolutely sick of having to run back and forth to Burma to sell it all, so I started over with a mage type.  I knew that was gonna be fun when I popped a rat with a fireball and it blew him ten feet backwards. \m/

I haven't done a whole lot with the main quest.  I just picked up my mage's staff in my quest to dominate the Mage's Guild.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: