Author Topic: Project X Zone 2: Electric Bugaloo

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Re: Project X Zone 2: Electric Bugaloo
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2016, 09:52:09 AM »
Considering I didn't even play Project X zone that makes me pure thread scrub #1, however!

I am thinking of trying this series out finally, possibly starting with 2.

Don't let the fact that you haven't played the previous game stop you from playing this one, as none of us have had the opportunity to play EVERY proceeding game (hell, this series alone encapsulates Namco X Capcom, the SRW OGSaga games (and by extension the SRW OG games (which by extension also includes A.C.E. series and other SRW spinoffs)) nevermind the all the other series covered by these games).

I'm still disappointed that we didn't get access to that built-in Legend of Valkyrie (Arcade) port (though not surprised as Bandaico's gonna Bandaico).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2016, 10:31:13 PM »
Considering I didn't even play Project X zone that makes me pure thread scrub #1, however!

I am thinking of trying this series out finally, possibly starting with 2.

Don't let the fact that you haven't played the previous game stop you from playing this one, as none of us have had the opportunity to play EVERY proceeding game (hell, this series alone encapsulates Namco X Capcom, the SRW OGSaga games (and by extension the SRW OG games (which by extension also includes A.C.E. series and other SRW spinoffs)) nevermind the all the other series covered by these games).

I'm still disappointed that we didn't get access to that built-in Legend of Valkyrie (Arcade) port (though not surprised as Bandaico's gonna Bandaico).

Team not having played the whole series it is then!

Edit: Well still don't own it due to money, but just checking sprite arts and stuff in some ways prefer them than in their original game.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:55:34 AM by Artimicia »
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2017, 03:19:51 AM »
I'm playing either the first or second one, can't remember which.

Yeah perfectly serviceable action beat em up thingy, don't know what else to say.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
Aeoli where the French toast did you go? I think your the only one playing this lol... or maybe we're playing this.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
Aeoli where the French toast did you go? I think your the only one playing this lol... or maybe we're playing this.

Off into a corner, still fuming over the decision to not localize/include that Legend of Valkyrie port.

But seriously, I've been playing games with my N3DSXL for the past month (and not the games of the video kind either since I first needed to perform a system transfer from my literally old busted 3DS). I may have also gotten sidetracked from my PXZ2 playthrough by other games like FE:Echoes and XBC.

And with that being said, there really isn't much else worth talking about. Like, the head guy over at Monolithsoft has left the project to move on to greener pastures several months ago, so this might be the last time we see KOS-MOS and T-elos, but that's about it for now. In another year or two they might announce a third PXZ game (or god help us, another SRWOGSaga game) and there'll be a new thread for that one. Everything else has either already been said and played, or can be brought up in the Game Journal thread as that doesn't require thread necromancy every time you want to post something.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2017, 05:26:15 PM »

Off into a corner, still fuming over the decision to not localize/include that Legend of Valkyrie port.

But seriously, I've been playing games with my N3DSXL for the past month (and not the games of the video kind either since I first needed to perform a system transfer from my literally old busted 3DS). I may have also gotten sidetracked from my PXZ2 playthrough by other games like FE:Echoes and XBC.

And with that being said, there really isn't much else worth talking about. Like, the head guy over at Monolithsoft has left the project to move on to greener pastures several months ago, so this might be the last time we see KOS-MOS and T-elos, but that's about it for now. In another year or two they might announce a third PXZ game (or god help us, another SRWOGSaga game) and there'll be a new thread for that one. Everything else has either already been said and played, or can be brought up in the Game Journal thread as that doesn't require thread necromancy every time you want to post something.

You know I"m going to go with Jimmy and say that your tendency to be prickly is actually starting to get on my nerves as well...

Like, no one's offended, I'm sure, except for you, I guess.

But even more to the point "everything else has either already been said and played" something that's in my battle thread as well which is you really need to let other people be the judge of that.

You know, or not, whatever... like your wind up style can be pretty funny at times but just cause your sour about something doesn't mean you should make everyone else sour.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2017, 05:45:54 PM »

You know I"m going to go with Jimmy and say that your tendency to be prickly is actually starting to get on my nerves as well...

But even more to the point "everything else has either already been said and played" something that's in my battle thread as well which is you really need to let other people be the judge of that.

You know, or not, whatever... like your wind up style can be pretty funny at times but just cause your sour about something doesn't mean you should make everyone else sour.
Sorry, have you met Aeolus? He's about as cynical as one can get before they actually die from lack of good will. I seriously don't think he's ever happy, which actually makes him pretty funny, but we all know that that's how comedians end up dying.

TASTY!

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2017, 09:29:52 PM »
I'm sorry, but "Let the people determine that"? This thread was dead for over a year until you revived it, for a game that came out in, what 2015? Maybe even before that? And you were the only one posting until you started begging for attention. Seriously dude, you can't say "let the people decide" and then ignore what they're saying. I'm pretty sure this forum still gives you warnings if you're trying to post in a thread that's more than 3 months old or something like that. I know I like keeping up with the game journal and only use these types of threads if there's spoiler-riffic stuff I want to talk about, especially while the game's still relevent. I had to look up that Legend of Valkyrie port Aeolus was talking about, even though I know I had read articles about it. I think we might be done here, dude. I won't say anything about your other thread, that's different, and I haven't been following it, but you picked a bad time call someone out for being too sour, since in this case, he was perfectly reasonable.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »

Sorry, have you met Aeolus? He's about as cynical as one can get before they actually die from lack of good will. I seriously don't think he's ever happy, which actually makes him pretty funny, but we all know that that's how comedians end up dying.

While this is normally true, in this case I was kinda backseat modding where I probably shouldn't have (especially given all the times I've double necroposted or whatever).

In my defense though, I was getting called out by name to help sustain a thread I no longer consider to have any life left in it. I probably should've been more diplomatic about my suggestion to take the topic over to The Game Journal thread instead of bringing the Snark & Bark society along for the ride. And heck, I could've even suggested the SRW thread as that series is pretty heavily integrated into these games (and that series has enough activity to sustain a megathread; versus the PXZ games where half the component series are dead anyways), plus you'd still get a fairly quiet platform compared to the bustle of TGJ.

Though yes, I was trying to be humorous about my month long adventures with trying not to get screwed completely over by Nintendo's anti-piracy policies (and lack of Nintendium used for the OG 3DS) while performing a system transfer. I'm currently out $31 US Dollars due to screwing up a 64GB MicroSD card, and probably my FE:Awakening and SSB:For files, but everything else made it over safe and sound (or currently survives on my old 3DS), including my PXZ files.

Edit: Fuck, beaten.