The Rest > The Bazaar

Dice's Little Pony: Selling is Magic

(1/4) > >>

Dice:

Hello everyone!  It's that time again, and I wanna sell some goods to make things a bit easier for me.
Prices are negotiable (PM me for whatever you think is reasonable), images/information available on request.  I'm in Canada, the further you are the more I will unfortunately have to charge for shipping.

GAMES:
Xenoblade (Wii)
Gravity Rush (Vita)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
Kingdom Hearts 3D (...3DS)
Ocarina of Time 3D (....)
Majora's Mask (3DS) Sold! Thank You!
Super Smash Bros 3DS (?)
Theatrhythm: Curtain Call (3DS!)
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright (3DS)
Chrono Trigger (DS) Sold! Thank You!
Type-0 Collector's Case/Cover (no box, I'm not one of those collector's)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Destiny (PS3)

ARTBOOKS:
Breath of Fire Complete Works (JPN)
Atelier Arland Series Art (ENG/JPN yay for redundant presenting)
Ar Tonelico (ENG)
Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (JPN)
Suikoden II (JP)
Bravely Default (CE version or full Art Book version available)
Megaman Zero (Udon ver, but... will let go for barely any of this)
Type-0 Design Materials/Manga (came with CE, again, name any price it's yours)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (ENG, but again, ridiculous OOP prices up on Amazon, but by all means, offer a cheap price and it's yours)
Professor Layton (JPN)
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright (this one stings a bit) (JPN)
Persona 4 Design Works (ENG)
Shigenori Soejima's Art ('04-'10) (JPN)
Baten Kaitos Official Art (JPN, OOP)

Secret Section: Black market of drugs, hookers, and games

--- Code: ---The Secret Section: Stuff I won't give up without a higher amount.
FF14 artbook
Valkyrie Profile Art/Scenario Book
Atelier Dusk Trilogy (all seperate, buy one, buy all, but I'd be less lenient on price)

Zelda 3DS XL (yes the black/gold one with Link Between Worlds in it)

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth MINI FIGURINE (pretty hard to find, harder to find cheap)

Drugs and Hookers --- SOLD OUT
--- End code ---

You can also freely donate to me for some inexplicable reason (why).... or make me earn it by creating COMPELLING AND ENRICHING GRAPHICAL DESIGNS AND ARTWORK and pay for that, but I doubt we'd have any takers here ... que sera sera. One day!
But anyways, it's been a blast in the past to do these sales and chat with a bunch of ya, and hopefully I'll still see a few bites here.  

Rucks:
Still want to buy this:

Not sure why I haven't yet to be honest

Klutz64:
I actually might be willing to throw some money your way in exchange for a banner for my new JRPG blog, but considering I still haven't found a replacement job and I have graduate school expenses to worry about, I unfortunately don't have a fortune to work with. Could probably work something out though.

Dincrest:
I may be interested in DS Chrono Trigger.  Will message you later.

Dice:

--- Quote from: Klutz64 on April 14, 2015, 10:56:55 AM ---I actually might be willing to throw some money your way in exchange for a banner for my new JRPG blog, but considering I still haven't found a replacement job and I have graduate school expenses to worry about, I unfortunately don't have a fortune to work with. Could probably work something out though.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you had in mind with the last sentence, but sure.  I'd probably have designed that for free if I wasn't trying to scrap the money together for a present. :/

--- Quote from: glassjawsh on April 14, 2015, 10:33:38 AM ---Still want to buy this:

Not sure why I haven't yet to be honest

--- End quote ---

Well, personally speaking, I think it's lovely and you totes should. :P
If there's some version of it you wanted (like on a Society 6 mug or specific colouring) I can do that for you realy quick.

--- Quote from: Dincrest on April 14, 2015, 12:30:23 PM ---I may be interested in DS Chrono Trigger.  Will message you later.

--- End quote ---

I look forward to it, sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version